What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Rice Krispy - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Rice Krispy

Date of the incident

12/29/19

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was picked up by the police after crashing my car. Rice Krispy of Poseidon and someone else showed up and asked the police if they could take me to the Tower. They put me in the car and the police forgot to take my gun so they initiated on Rice Krispy's car and took some shots, a gun battle then happened. At 1 minute 54 Rice Krispy was killed near the car. Within a few minutes he was back at the location, drove the car to a building and pulled me out, took me to the top and threw me out the window, he then came back down and put a bullet in my head. He clearly broke the new life rule by returning to the area too early and as a result I lost all my gear. It could also be seen as an RDM / Fail RP as there was hardly any dialogue before throwing me off the building. I stated he broke the NLR twice and he gave no comment. Please deal with appropriately.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAINo53rJ20&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Cool.

So firstly, you have not attempted to resolve this with me in any way.

I stated he broke the NLR twice and he gave no comment.
This just simply never happened.

Secondly, NLR is not when you are downed. NLR only applies when you completely die and need to respawn. Although, NLR does not apply if you are RDMed.

Thirdly, I find it quite amusing you report me for this yet you literally RDMed myself and another Poseidon member maybe 20-25 minutes before.

But anyway, you were going around shooting people with next to no words said and we were tired of you.

You can even see where I have previously messaged you in your video here telling you to sort your shit out because you were rdming.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I do like that you somehow managed to text me while still restrained also.

Anyways, I'm tired. This shit was dumb, you deserved what you got and if server restart wasn't 30 seconds after this then you'd have ended up in the tower like first agreed. You get what you give really.

7 hours ago, Rice Krispy said:

Slippy8 Replies in italic

Cool.

So firstly, you have not attempted to resolve this with me in any way. This just simply never happened.
You can clearly see in the chat I said you broke the NLR twice and you gave no comment or explain why you hadn't broken it. 

Secondly, NLR is not when you are downed. NLR only applies when you completely die and need to respawn. Although, NLR does not apply if you are RDMed. 
First of all when were you RDMd in the video below? NLR does apply if you get killed you can't return to the scene in a chopper to finish me off. 
It clearly shows on the screen dialogue you were killed. Yet you are back on the scene within 5 minutes to throw me off a building and RDM me. 

Thirdly, I find it quite amusing you report me for this yet you literally RDMed myself and another Poseidon member maybe 20-25 minutes before. But anyway, you were going around shooting people with next to no words said and we were tired of you. 
It wasn't an RDM I did 25 minutes earlier. You deliberately crashed into me (also a VDM)  and both of you ended up on the floor. I had a roleplay conversation with both of you before execution and reasons why you were both going to be killed so it wasn't an RDM at all from me I am happy for you to report what happened 25 mins earlier with a video no problem. I can even upload the video if requested of what happened earlier if required, but this report is about the RDM and NLR in the video below not what happened 25 mins earlier. 

You can even see where I have previously messaged you in your video here telling you to sort your shit out because you were rdming.
As I said above, in this separate roleplay to what I have reported, I did not RDM you earlier. You just texted "that was an RDM sort your shit out" even though it wasn't now you are relying on that to make you look innocent. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you realise that Poseidon can’t see what you write in OOC? Also that I didn’t actually die so there’s no way for me to break NLR?

Was there with Rice Krispy, he simply got revived by the police after we took you from the cops and lost the gunfight, Also how are you sending us text messages when you are in restraints in the back of a car? You're also sending him messages by ''finding his ID'' in the car when you clearly just metagamed his name. And pretty sure its common sense that he got revived as its literally impossible to die in Kavala as Poseidon and be back there fully geared in 4 minutes, as we have to spawn at Poseidon Base and neither of us have access to a helicopter. I'm not sure what you're reporting him for, seems like you're just salty we caught you.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOTE: This comment is in no way shape or form staff related, I am commenting as someone who was involved.

I was involved as a police officer during this situation. I can confirm that Rice was revived by me and the patrol I was with, we entered a gunfight with poseidon becuase they took this guy hostage.

Since you report Rice for combat logging and no real evidence been provided and statement from police state that they revived  him i can only reject your report on him.

But i will advise you not to use your phone next time you are in restraint ! 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back