What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gang Uniforms | Wetsuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Gang Uniforms | Wetsuits

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_B_Wetsuit

Explain your creation:

3 Wetsuit skins that can fit togheter with the current approved Ganguniforms. Using a different camo type this time tho.

95d0fb639f2fd14df3c2cbc05d2939c2.jpg.8c2d70897096cda999ca7ca29c822785.jpg

5866cb90f0822dc07ccabdee98108a48.jpg.de2ef208bb8c83b5c6d6901e86973798.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

@Butch as per the below post, To support the community would you allow your recent skin submissions to be used as donator only textures ?

Here comes my 20,000th post....

Well someones got to keep the lights on! If the enjoyment of everyone is funded by some bloody nice skins and some other forum features then so be it!, Cheers @Butch your name will appear credited in the shops where you can buy them

Just thinking what we can give police or NHS donators.... prob a union jack or something cool on there unform we will see

On that note, this one has also reached enough interest and is approved, Please email@roleplay.co.uk and we will get this in for the next update

@Butch I have emailed you, There are some issues with the way some of these textures have been saved

Can you send me over the .psd files for everything submitted and internally we will get these optimised ready for a future update (some skins will unfortunately miss the next update)

This one is now being moved to declined, after reviewing the higher quality source files that were sent in game this skin has some quality issues and looks very pixelated up close

Not able to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back