What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Diego - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

Your In-game name

PC Riz [9301]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Diego

Date of the incident

01/01/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

It all started when pulling up to the alarm of a fuel station robbery - The robber was a familar face - Macdonald. So we had a chat and i was intending on in a friendly manner talk him out of robbing the station. I'm on a tangent about how we're just two lonely little prob pc's trying to live our life and be happy stopping crime when I turned around to a 7.62 rifle pointed to the back of my head. This is where Diego was introduced. Diego was stating that i "took his rifle the other day".. going off of my voice. I shot the window and stepped outside well knowing what was about to happen - already feeling shifty about the gray area metagaming that was going on.. This is where our lovely companion Diego told us the glorious threat to "if you drive off we'll just shoot you out, we'll rip you out, okay".. Vexed whom was driving was ripped out within seconds of this statement - and I got out. Quite frankly they had already fired towards me - Got my spar off of my back and tried to shoot one of them.. where our lovely companion Diego knocks me out from the front with a gun pointed to his face.. I get up after being knocked out and shoot two of the people in question - and swiftly get a MK1 shot into my back. After this lovely incident I was shocked at the level of roleplay provided so far - and thought it would not get any worse.. Suprise! it did. I was executed with the lovely sentence of "you're being executed by Altis Response because you're a cunt" *bang*.

I reached out to Diego after the situation - He seemed completely oblivious to the issue i was having - it was done over text - I'm not going to be ticking the trying to resolve box as honestly i felt that it would be pointless due to that. This is not the first time i encounter this player, recieving some of the most dreadful roleplay I've gotten in my two years on here.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Additional edit whilst fixing the link - Sorry for the cut. Shadowplay saved the scenario in two different clips as i stopped recording then started it again, so uploaded two separate vids for convenience, there is a cut of 10-20 seconds, but nothing really relevant was in them)
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay well from your video, clear initiation and a demand has been made you were to not drive off or you were going to be fired at instead you completly ignore this demand and decide to jump in your vehicle and drive off, this results in your parter getting shot out of the vehicle, so now you have 4 rebels around clearly heavly armed so logically you should jump out and comply with the rebels but nope you decide to be a hero and pull your gun when you are surrounded 4 to 1, however the rebels give you a chance and knock you out so what do you do after getting knocked out you start blasting agian. You COMPLETLY fail to value your life in this situation which results in you being killed, You denied any oppertunity to roleplay after you failed to comply with the rebels. You also jump out and proceed to say "okay so get out or get shot is that what we are doing nowadays" which really comes across as a meta way of you implying they inititated by saying stop or die which is clearly not the case.The execution was brief as we had no idea if there was any police in the area and since you made the situation as hostile as it is, we wanted to leave that area as soon as possible.Furthermore in your second video you clearly see you talking to MacDonald on steam, so 2 points from this  one is you are not roleplaying and disregarding what is being said the second point is the fact you litterly say on steam am debating whether to put a report up showing you have no intention in resolving the matter and clearly showing you just want to report people.

"Comply with our demands and don't drive off or else we will shoot you, make no effort of making a situation by for example aiming for tires. I'm just going to rip you clean out with very little roleplay previous to that, because I want an advantage."

For the whole 3-1 shenanigans you keep on ever so endearingly trying to adress. 

image.png

At the end of the day Diego - This is not the first, second nor third time i experiece your absolutely atrocious roleplay. You have been a member of the community for more time than what's acceptable for the quality of roleplay you constantly provide. I've never seen anything but the bare minimum from you - and honestly, it's getting old to see you repeatedly bait gunfights, borderline break server rules - and repeatedly giving us the very bare minimum roleplay in order to be able to shoot. Yes - you "initiated". You provided exceptionally poor quality roleplay in order to be able to just rip us out and execute us, instead of actually making a chase and making a roleplay situation. You didn't initiate on tires - you initiated on us with the equivelent of hands up or die. How is drive off and we'll shoot you any better? 

It's simply not good enough - and after having situations like this time and time again with you and your group - there is no longer any resolving it. 

Please refrain from commenting unless directly involved with the report. 😉 
"Reports are not for commenting on. The only people posting should be the reporter with evidence, and the accused with their defense."

You specifically mentioned Diego and the group, so is this a report against Diego or the entire group as you are currently accusing all of Altis Response of Fail RP.

situations like this time and time again with you and your group

@Chris M  The report is towards Diego due to him participating in the incidents I am reffering to.. the report doesn't involve you, nor anyone else from Altis Response, besides Diego.

The report is towards Diego due to him participating in the incidents I am reffering to.. the report doesn't involve you, nor anyone else from Altis Response, besides Diego.
If that is the case, refrain from using our groups name, as in the way you worded your reply you made it sound like this report was made against everyone from Altis Response.🙂

situations like this time and time again with you and your group

@Chris M please refrain from commenting on reports where you are neither the reporting side or the reported. 

With your logic, if a person reports say, a police officer, and the reporter mentions the Police, the whole of 200 members of the police force would be allowed to comment on the report? No.

I am commenting because I was involved,

image.png

There was 4 heavily armed men standing behind you and in front of you, The black carrier rig guy (Billy), Dopefish, McDonald and Diego and your telling me driving off while they have guns drawn, on their back and ready too shoot you isn't valuing your life? And at that point there wasn't any shots fired except you shooting that window.

And on a final note, just because someone has a bit of bad quality RP doesn't mean you have to report them and dis there whole gang, from my knowledge of playing with them they're a lovely bunch and do not deserve your criticism.

@Clarky boi I am not required to surrender unless we had 6 rebels directly pointing guns into our face. 

Honestly - I don't understand how this is at all relevant to the report - This is a report surrounding failrp - not a report under breaching police rules..?

Edit after missing the last bit of your message: 

I don't see Altis Response's name anywhere in the section where i'm stating who I'm reporting. Diego was involved in multiple occasions with his group providing the same tier of roleplay.. basically non-existent. That is why that was mentioned. You've taken that sentence and pulled it up for the sake of having something to complain about. You're just adding more to a report which you have little to no involvement 

- Please refrain from commenting unless you are directly involved and pointing something out which hasn't already been mentioned. you're spamming the report up - it already has too many replies due to this very exact reason.

@Clarky boi I am not required to surrender unless we had 6 rebels directly pointing guns into our face. 

Honestly - I don't understand how this is at all relevant to the report - This is a report surrounding failrp - not a report under breaching police rules..?

Edit after missing the last bit of your message: 

I don't see Altis Response's name anywhere in the section where i'm stating who I'm reporting. Diego was involved in multiple occasions with his group providing the same tier of roleplay.. basically non-existent. That is why that was mentioned. You've taken that sentence and pulled it up for the sake of having something to complain about. You're just adding more to a report which you have little to no involvement 

- Please refrain from commenting unless you are directly involved and pointing something out which hasn't already been mentioned. you're spamming the report up - it already has too many replies due to this very exact reason.
You shot me, this makes me involved.

You shot me, this makes me involved.
you're not adding anything helpful nor informative to the report. you were involved in the situation - yes, nothing else than that. you're citing already said things and putting in a good word for your mates. if you have nothing helpful related to the report to post - don't. you're spamming up my report, and i don't appreciate the clutter.

I came up to u with the intentions to roleplay a revenge story about when u took my gun in kavala, but U decided not to roleplay and just say OK and run off, thinking it was going to be a good idea to drive off when we are 4 guys with guns out. Anyways second time u jump out i try to start the roleplay again by saying "place your hands on top off your head" but u clearly dont hear that since u are to busy screaming about stop or die stop or die huh ?. And in ur report u refer to me as this gunfight baiting, only wanna shot crazy guy, but yet when i choose to KNOCK u out insted of shooting you, u carry on to complain about that to. "lovely companion Diego knocks me out from the front with a gun pointed to his face.." yea that just did not happen, i knocked u out mid animation of pulling your gun and i will upload a video if u want. So yea i dont see how my roleplay was "atrocious" since i was really the only one who actually attepted to roleplay.  

I came up to u with the intentions to roleplay a revenge story about when u took my gun in kavala
Good start roleplaying a revenge story metagaming my name identifying me by voice..

u refer to me as this gunfight baiting
"If you drive off i'll just shoot you. I'm not even gonna bother trying to disable your vehicle. I just want to rip you out for my own convenience."

"If you drive off i'll shoot" will never be acceptable roleplay, nor will a one way one liner execution. You claim there may be more officers in the area - you had taken no shots. there's no excuse for "oh there MIGHT have been" a solid minute went by without shots and you still executed me with the lovely line of "today you're being executed by Altis Response because you're a cunt." then proceeded to shoot me in the head. it just goes to show that you didn't want to rp - you wanted me dead and you wanted to provide the bare minimum rp to avoid putting in actual effort into the situation. Dissapointing. 

Good start roleplaying a revenge story metagaming my name identifying me by voice..

"If you drive off i'll just shoot you. I'm not even gonna bother trying to disable your vehicle. I just want to rip you out for my own convenience."

"If you drive off i'll shoot" will never be acceptable roleplay, nor will a one way one liner execution. You claim there may be more officers in the area - you had taken no shots. there's no excuse for "oh there MIGHT have been" a solid minute went by without shots and you still executed me with the lovely line of "today you're being executed by Altis Response because you're a cunt." then proceeded to shoot me in the head. it just goes to show that you didn't want to rp - you wanted me dead and you wanted to provide the bare minimum rp to avoid putting in actual effort into the situation. Dissapointing. 
how is remembering someones voice metagaming ? and u keep saying that i said if u drive off ill shoot, but that also just did not happen, it might be what u thought u heard, but u did not even hear what i said because you screamed DRIVE DRIVE when u jumped in the car. and the whole execution thing i really dont see whats wrong, i tell u why u are being executed and i represent my gang, and again we wanted to leave as soon as possible since we did not know if there was more cops around or coming.

Bottom line - you provided me shit roleplay - you told me if i drive off i'm going to be shot - which in my books is no different than hands up or die. it's a "follow my demand or die", and is effortless and poor quality roleplay. Then you executed me with the shittiest execution rp i have ever heard. High quality rp is a back and forth conversation. Your fear of cops showing up does NOT warrant you executing me with that shitty roleplay. It's a sorry excuse, and is something we continuesly get from you and your compatriot's. A report would have been filed sooner - but it was never quite this clearcut. You don't seem to understand the problem - Thereby I'm leaving this up to staff. Thank you for your time, gentlemen.

If any admin wants my point off view off the situation, i can upload it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back