What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Gta 5 fivem server

Storm

There was one time mentioned that there will be a gta 5 fivem server is that already a thing or?

Soontm

Redm will be next 😉

Last edited by a moderator:
How to answer this without causing hype and possible disappointment.

If I said soon... people would expect it tomorrow or next week so I wont say that, Its being worked on by someone outside our current development team who has been very dedicated to the project so far and has got a shit load done as the person who was working on our FiveM has gone missing!

Some people will wonder why we haven't put more devs on this. Our current development team are very committed to Arma 3 that's there interest and enjoyment and its what they love developing, FiveM is not everyone's cup of tea and that must be respected.

This community is also very much committed and dedicated to Arma and that will remain the priority until the bitter end of Arma 3.

It's being worked on and when its ready for the public to have a play and feedback we will make that happen, things will be different of course than Altis because scripts are mainly not being made from scratch as the ground work has been done on the FiveM forums (go have a look!)

We are of course putting the RPUK look and feel on things and making things unique to us but understand there is one person on it at the moment, People will need to understand release will be early days... things might not be as developed as other servers... things might be missing or not working.

In the coming days, weeks there will be a whitelisted test where we will hold applications in search of people who can provide brilliant feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx for replying i will respect and understand that there is one person working on it and i will look forward too it!

There was one time mentioned that there will be a gta 5 fivem server is that already a thing or?
See it would be great to have a FiveM server but at the same time it would be a shit fest, because some things would work and some wouldnt like FiveM is tempormental, when i was helping my mate set up his FiveM server when i was adding the things he wanted like Scripts and Cars and all that good stuff depending on the model,script or that sometimes they will work or theyll just crash the server it was always a guessing game to see what works like if you look on FiveM forums youll see people saying that this car dont work on there server and then youll see that it works on other servers, but FiveM is pretty easy to dev for tbh, making mods for FiveM is pretty fun i enjoyed it 🙂 

@Stephen Allen Not the experience our fiveM dev has had, but then again he isn't new to development and has picked up this engine really well.

@Stephen Allen Not the experience our fiveM dev has had, but then again he isn't new to development and has picked up this engine really well.
@Wilco I suppose if you ken wit your dain then its no really to bad but if yer like me and prefer the 3D Modeling/Texturing Side of things some things for setting servers up can be tempormental lol

Back