Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
GTA RP
DAYZ RP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Nazgul Atlas

Pc Xeulifer [3537]

Nazgul Atlas
Posted (edited)

Name of officer: Pc Xeulifer [3537]

Time and date: 04/01/2020 approx 1400hrs

Description the incident and what happened in as much detail as possible:

during the start of my robbery at Telos fuel armed police from the quick response unit came rushing in the hatchback sports colliding with the fuel station building then parked the vehicle in front of the building and upholstered their weapons and proceeded to rush in to the building without having any knowledge of a possible hostage that may have been in my possession i then proceeded to tell them to "get away from my car"  with a response from a masked officer who at the time was taking his 5.56 AR off his back sprinting into the building saying "your in my fucking fuel station you idiot" with officers entering the building from the rear and front with rifles adding unnecessary tension to the situation and  continuously telling them to "BACK OFF" with no response and the police officers acting very out of the ordinary for Altis police i slowly made my way to the rear door where two officers met me face to face both of us with weapons in hand where i will tell them "BACK OFF NOW" and a response from one officer who has just entered the building making a ghastly noise that i cant describe in words and another officer replying "OR ELSE" with being surrounded and police being overly aggressive and unable to make basic conversation i clime into my car to find a officer has placed himself in front of the vehicle preventing me from moving but with fear of my life and the lack of compliance with my demands i sped off doing my best to avoid the officer who has placed them self in harm way as i start to make my move the officers proceed to open fire on my vehicle with no word of warning as i straighten out i am hit with a number of bullet wounds knocking me out behind the wheel i wake up still in my seat with no officers around and lie there until help arrived

What do you feel to be a suitable outcome of this complaint:

for the accident i suffered a punctured lung three broken ribs and lost feeling in my left arm costing me and my family more money to pay the medical bills and putting us in a deeper debt i feel the correct way to process the complaint is for compensation of £250,000 and dismissal of officers involved in the robbery to be demoted and put under direct supervision of higher ranking officers until deemed safe for returned service for the public of Altis and a reminder to all officers on how to act in a hostile environment.

Evidence: GoPro Footage

Edited by Nicolas Bourbaki
incorrect link to GoPro Footage
  • Haha 3
  • Facepalm 8

Xeulifer

Unfortunately Sir we shouted if you drive away in the car it would be disable but since you did not have your earplugs in you did not hear that part since you started your engine and started driving away running over a fellow officer then in the process of you driving away you was shot out which bare in mind it's at your own discretion to drive away if you are killed it's unfortunate and originally i thought 2 other officers at said situation were going to deal with you accordingly but we had radio chatter that an officer was in need of urgent assistance in Kavala so me and 2 other officers jumped in our car and made our way to Kavala in which we got in a intensive gunfight.

[OOC] I am pretty sure that you never received medical treatment and i'm sure you died in which then this pcc is invalid since all pcc must be done within roleplay and in your video i never stated my name or badge number so how you have my information is beyond me.

sciencefreak74

Dear @Nicolas Bourbaki

The Police Complaints Commission has received your complaint against unknown officer. We aim to deal with this complaint within the next 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak 

OOC: As pointed out there is no way you know the officers names within roleplay. As such, the PCC will be dealt with as if it was for an unknown officer as all information gathered must be within roleplay. 

kLq8WQX.png

• Like 1
  • PagChomp 1

Nazgul Atlas

OOC: ok sorry for the mistakes this is the first time i have written one of these so wasnt too sure how to type this up as for everying else that has been said i have no comment as its very brizzar

sciencefreak74

Dear @Nicolas Bourbaki

The Police Complaints Commission has reviewed your complaint and come to the following conclusion.

The officers in question acted with reasonable amount of force and gave you warning of what would happen if you drive off. As such, no action will be taken against any of the officers involved in the situation.

Kind regards,

Assistant Chief Constable Sciencefreak 

kLq8WQX.png

• Facepalm 2