What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

John wick - "I'm gonna F your wife"

Proxeum

So myself, @SnoWeed and @FredFrizzBear decided to help some newcomers to the island who we'd found in Kavala. We invited them to a go kart race and the winner would take home a cash prize.

I found John Wick incredibly funny when we were going to say goodbye to him, he told me he was going to F my wife and he was going to do apples till he had £150 Million.

The three guys thanked us for making their night great, hopefully more people can give newcomers to the island a pleasant experience.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

£150,000,000 in Apples you say? In my experience that is one of the most dangerous (but also most fulfilling) endeavours one could take up on this island. If you choose to live life on the edge and make your dream a reality, I can only wish you the best of luck, and some solid advice: Watch your back, not everyone is as enlightened as you.

...@PeachMaster...

Back