What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Roleplay UK Merch

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
ruleslogo.png

Roleplay UK Merch

Since the last two limited edition Merch runs we had several years ago where in total 124 T-Shirts/Hoodies were purchased people have requested we do this again and we have now finally answered that call but with a permanent store.

You can view the Merch store here: https://teespring.com/stores/roleplay

We have again gone with Teespring due to the previous quality, before adding the Merch link to the header menu above Last Wednesday I ordered some samples which arrived Saturday and I can confirm the quality is great, If you haven't heard of Teespring before they are a clothing printing company that most Twitch streamers use.

We have selected to take no profit so all the odd prices you see (for example £13.31 for a T-Shirt) is the cost price that Teespring charge for the item of clothing plus printing, I have already answered a few questions to why we have done this and its simple, This isn't about making the community money if people want to donate they can do so via the normal means, This is about getting some good quality printed Roleplay Merch to the community at the lowest possible cost.

Teespring have a 30 Day “Make it Right” Policy so if your not happy about something you can simply contact them for a solution.

Most items are made and shipped from the UK or EU however with sometimes like the Hats for example these might be sent from the US so there could be a delay.

Like anything this is community driven so if you have any ideas for T-Shirt designs to add to this lineup then please suggest it or submit a design via community corner and if its popular not only will we get it in the Merch store but it might also make an appearance in Altis!

I understand this is not for everyone and that's fine however appreciate that some people like to show support of the community they enjoy!

Have fun, don't forget to submit pictures in the Gallery!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i have a member discont and a command beret pls 

also maybe a TS tag to show my support 

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay, finally get an RPUK T-shirt (missed it last time) to compliment my old school AltisLifeUK one 

Back