What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Bacon Farrell - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rextuz

Your In-game name

Rextuz

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Bacon Farrell

Date of the incident

01/06/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

The guy is doing weird stuff for the 2nd time in my experience. First time I didn't report him cuz I thought that is a single case but now I know for sure he is a griefer. He shot my friend and me without any proper RP. I am attaching the video from the very server restart till the moment me and my friend got killed for no reason.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/LwdFcPGMSEs
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but you clearly dont know what Rdm is : (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM  , and this was so Savage and legendary but not bad roleplay or Rdm. Secondly it wasnt failed Rp as i am playing the role of a crazy person who is screaming their orders in your face multiple times. your refusual to direclty answer me when clearly the man with the gun calls the shots and instead your trying to prolong the situation.

this is why you were shot. because you were not thinking in the mind of a victim!

I will leave this topic until further updates.

RDM? Yes, that is exactly what you did to me. You did not give me a chance to survive. You played as a psycho just to sell my heli and to get my diamonds. I could not say a word to live. You were gonna kill me anyways.

And a second thing Plz dont use the "R" word its not nice and it doesn't fit here or on the server ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, i've seen the video. And i concluded here He asked couple times for the keys of the heli. 
Even when  the gun was pointed you told your robber to shut up. None robber will take that from a person he is robbing, 
And frankly does not care about. Now i've seen something i don't like  @Baconmaster When the person said i don't know how to. 
You just shot him and said well that's bad for you. C'mon dude guide the poor fella. For this you will be receiving a warning, Dont act to fast on the trigger. 
Also with executions try to spice it up, Any last words gets a bit boring over time, Don't you think ? 
So @Rextuz for next time, Stalling is okey. but at some point you the robber wants to see compliance, After 3 times asking and you telling him to shut up. 
You gave him no choice then to shoot you.  for @Baconmaster Next time try to spice up the executions. And don't instantly shoot when a person say how do i do that. 

Bacon farrell : Warning 7.1.3  

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back