What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Hasil Ferral | Tucker Ferral - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djok

Your In-game name

Cpt Djok

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Hasil Ferral | Tucker Ferral

Date of the incident

01/08/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I landed at a random town and without any negotiation they started shooting at a random town towards my heli and my buddy and right outside green zone my buddy died to them without any roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fS7Q1-oOsA
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Nice framing. Please upload the video from the start, where we fly near a red zone and you start gunning at our helicopter and we fire back and chase you all the way. Eventually you land inside a green zone hospital talking OOC fleeing a gunfight 🙂

You haven't contacted me about this ethier on phone messages/ts asking to speak afaik haven't seen any messages looking right now, 0 messages and it happend this restart.

Not to be offensive, but it's literaly impossible to argue with you guys.

Stil rules to be followed boys.

Not to be offensive, but it's literaly impossible to argue with you guys.

Stil rules to be followed boys.
We don't even know you. Have spoken once to you ever and it was yesterday after you combat logged late in the evening/early this morning. You were just angry at us and didn't want to speak then.

Your video doesn't show anything. We have followed your heli all the way since you begun shooting at us on the other side of the island, and we have been shooting back at you the entire time while chasing you. Eventually you landed in pyrgos hospital hiding in gz to avoid losing your money. Cut the bs. 

Man.. you are just completely out of your mind right now.

Your quality-RP is bad, you're breaking rules (actually so many people reporting your group for that). You are literaly telling lies..

Just come out for your mistakes, better it and everybody will be happy. 

Support your claims with a video. You're talking shit. Go ahead and upload the video from the start instead of this the most pathetic attempt at framing ever. If you don't I'm going to do it myself when I have time and also add the part of you fleeing into green zone. Also going to show your combat logging which happened later same restart. This is just petty and I'm tired of it now. 

I'll skip the argue with you, like i said yesterday. Literaly lieng over and over again, upload your video and we'll see 🙂

I'll skip the argue with you, like i said yesterday. Literaly lieng over and over again, upload your video and we'll see 🙂
I defiently don't feel like I'm lying, therefore I will show these videos to prove I'm not:

You're accusing me of lying about not being in an active gunfight prior to your video, and also not landing in a green zone to flee combat. Here is a longer video than the one you uploaded: 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Since you guys open fire on them while they are outside the red zone that is the first rule break then landing in a gz second rule break. 

They even flew into the redzone to shoot back at you just because you leave the red zone it doesn't mean that you cannot get shot anymore. 

They chaise you around the map shooting at you and you claim rdm ? 

Any way action taken for (6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

(2.13) Please keep all aviation 300m above any greenzone excluding the airport (This is to make sure any roleplay is not disturbed).

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back