What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Khursad/Louis Miles - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

UwUBigShlong

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Khursad/Louis Miles

Date of the incident

01/10/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Pretty straight forward really So I land at the weed field and yoink sombodys heli as i'm flying off they then proceed to say "Hey Hey Hey" and then shoot me without any form of initiation... SO i land try to fight it out but then i just dipped form the situatuion... I go to scrap yard to see how much it would be to scrap the heli then i fly to the cash machine to withdraw the money, bare in mind i am not being followed throughout this whole situation. I get the money and fly back to scrap dealer and see this helicopter pull up on the hill and was about to decamp and shoot me. I couldv'e landed and easily scrapped it but I knew they would've either shot meor reported me for "Combat scrapping". This report is a 2 part report due to disk space memory my recording tends to pause and play every so often. As i'm flying around he then decides to VDM me on purpose, We then went to a liason and the guy said "He was trying to overtake me from above" When you can clearly see from the video that he decided to turn right and straight into me not even trying to avoid me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twL7x9PVXI0&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Link to the vdm part as it would not let me add it to intial report for some reason

We need a much longer video to see this only 3 sec video in a heli is not enough for us just correctly see the whole situation 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

I do not believe someone wan'ts to VDM you for a hummingbird when they are after you and shooting at you.  You go straight up which i believe make them crash into you and there  for making it accident and not a VDM case.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back