What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Orochimaru / Dark Legion gang - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banci

Your In-game name

Banci

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Orochimaru / Dark Legion gang

Date of the incident

01/11/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Michael Stockley and I were at the diamond factory processing. A heli flies over and tries to land, we give it warning shots. Seeing that it then landed outside of our range, we get in our Hemtt's and drive off. Then out of nowhere, two hatchbacks and two more heli's try to stop us on the road and start firing at us. We only initiated on the one helicopter with the warning shots, not their entire group. At the time I knew that they were breaking server rules, so I and my friend drove into the green zone and stored the trucks, which I know is also against server rules but given the situation I thought it was the best thing to do to keep more rules from being broken. I then tried to talk to Orochimaru / Dark Legion in OOC chat and get them to come to TS so I could explain everything that happened, but they refused. They then found and zip-tied Michael Stockley, who had left the green zone, and they started talking to him outside of roleplay and killed him. I don't have video of the actual incident, however, if you look in the chat of both videos you can see that they confirmed everything I was saying in OOC while trying to get them into TS. Normally I would have just let it go if they had joined and talked to us in TS, but they refused to join. The way they play the game is vicious, and they don't care about roleplay.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
XD you didnt fire warning shots you used a vermin ok vermins dont have tracer rounds. u then stopped your transit van to speak to us upon looking in the van it was empty so wasnt worth robbing ok. we only shot at u as u had already initiated on us. Your initiation was pointless anyway. you can fire warning shtos at a heli just for landing at diamond factory we did nothing to you yet u still fire "warning shots" when you were later restrained by my peers they searched you and found an Vermin which isnt a gun capable of firing tracers.Also after u shot at us and we shot at you, Your friend then retreats to a greenzone which is against the rules    -Sami (in The Dark Legion)

Im the guy in the report title if anyone wants to @ me, tbh, the evidence given is tragic, It shows no signs of RDM or OOC roleplay, It is just you recording your friends voice, this is shambles...

-Orochimaru

He wasn't using the vermin he was using a spar. He threw it in the van, which you would have found had you searched it. The Vermin we got at an airdrop last night and we hadn't stored it yet. We did fire warning shots, at which point you went and landed to engage us, we drove off, and then the other vics fired on us.

XD you didnt fire warning shots you used a vermin ok vermins dont have tracer rounds. u then stopped your transit van to speak to us upon looking in the van it was empty so wasnt worth robbing ok. we only shot at u as u had already initiated on us. Your initiation was pointless anyway. you can fire warning shtos at a heli just for landing at diamond factory we did nothing to you yet u still fire "warning shots" when you were later restrained by my peers they searched you and found an Vermin which isnt a gun capable of firing tracers.Also after u shot at us and we shot at you, Your friend then retreats to a greenzone which is against the rules    -Sami (in The Dark Legion)
You can fire warning shots on a heli for anything you want save for just passing over maybe. We did it because you tried to land while we were doing a run. I was the one that went into the green zone, to try and talk to you without getting executed and fail RP'd since you guys obviously either haven't read or don't care about the server rules.

If this is the case, then why are we being reported for RDM and not Poor/Low Quality RP, No one got RDM'ed at all, so the RDM is cleared up. But even in Daytime, we can still see tracer rounds and nobody saw tracer rounds from the so called "SPAR"...

He wasn't using the vermin he was using a spar. He threw it in the van, which you would have found had you searched it. The Vermin we got at an airdrop last night and we hadn't stored it yet. We did fire warning shots, at which point you went and landed to engage us, we drove off, and then the other vics fired on us.

You can fire warning shots on a heli for anything you want save for just passing over maybe. We did it because you tried to land while we were doing a run. I was the one that went into the green zone, to try and talk to you without getting executed and fail RP'd since you guys obviously either haven't read or don't care about the server rules.
Alright so I am replying on this post because I was part of the situation, so now u said that ur friend had a spar with tracers even though I am pretty sure it was a vermin but anyways now u say spar but when we asked u before u said it was a mk20 so which one is it?

Alright so I am replying on this post because I was part of the situation, so now u said that ur friend had a spar with tracers even though I am pretty sure it was a vermin but anyways now u say spar but when we asked u before u said it was a mk20 so which one is it?
It was a spar, our other friend carries an Mk20 thats why I was confused but either way they both use tracer rounds.

And plus there was no guns in the van 

i always keep a vermin in my bag, i had thrown the spar in the vans inventory, i also used YELLOW tracers 

you guys also attacked us with the people in the other copter and cars without initiating

It was a spar, our other friend carries an Mk20 thats why I was confused but either way they both use tracer rounds.
Definitely wasn’t a spar with tracers cause when we were in that heli u started shooting at us without tracer

You started to shoot my friends heli with a vermin(no tracers), we then hunted you down and initiated on your hemmt. You fleed to a green zone because “it’s the best thing to do!”

You did NOT initiate on the hemmet (car people) you just opened fire, secondly yellow tracers is hard to see in daytime, third regardless of Mk20 or Spar they are both 5.56 WITH TRACERS, 

You started to shoot my friends heli with a vermin(no tracers), we then hunted you down and initiated on your hemmt. You fleed to a green zone because “it’s the best thing to do!”
You never initiated on us. You were never close enough to be within voice range, you just started shooting. That's a poor excuse, Orochimaru already agreed that it was failed initiation.

@Banci we're going to need footage from the actual situation, not a recording of your conversation afterwards. Keep in mind the video should be at least 5 minutes before the alleged RDM. If no video is produced by tomorrow, this report will be closed.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back