What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

ARAC Hemmt Flatbed (Dev Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riz

ARAC Hemmt Flatbed (Dev Request)

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

B_Truck_01_flatbed_f

Explain your creation:

The ARAC Hemtt Flatbed was a product of the first filed dev request - I haven't tested it with the fuel truck - but it confidently works just fine with the flatbed. The files were an absolute pain to find. Any constructive criticism is welcome!

1379162598_AracFlatbedPic1.jpg.60c13838241a15597bf7ae15547f1437.jpg

1771827117_AracFlatbedpic2.jpg.6095f93509f3a84a353a166e3d56a789.jpg

1673832300_AracFlatbedpic3.jpg.1ae811b5a910ae03fad8a2756281bcd8.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

They look brilliant from where I am on my phone! Thank you for contributing to the community they look great, well done! 😍

looks good, I guess we'll have to see if anyone else has a submission before being able to proceed.

EDIT:

Might just be me but maybe could do with a little less black especially when looking at the right hand side.

Last edited by a moderator:
Truth be told I'm known for not having a clue what looks good @Wilco (I even use discord light mode) so it looks fine as far as I'm concerned now.

(Obviously, this won't be able to be implemented instantly, if accepted, due to back-end changes.)

Beautiful textures, clean, innovative and precise.
How did you find the B_Truck_01_flatbed_f file?
I have been looking for days and days but, I can't find it, you could help me if you are available otherwise it doesn't do anything, thanks anyway!

Bella, I like it a lot... 👍🏽

How did you find the B_Truck_01_flatbed_f file?
2 of the files were from a different hemtt - The last one was freehanded using rainbow gradients and wayy too much patience... File wasn't found, in other words. it is merely the classname of the vehicle 😭

how do i get this truck in the game i am arac but cant figure out how to get the truck

how do i get this truck in the game i am arac but cant figure out how to get the truck
The ARAC Hemmt flatbed is not available....yet. If you want to get the current ARAC tow truck you must buy a tempest transport (uncovered) and take it to the modshop near Agios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back