What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - aggelospalios - 01/12/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggelospalios

In-game Name
old johns

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
04/26/19

Member of the team that banned you.
AlexRose

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 community ban

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
i insult the staff

Why should we unban you ?
well 1st of it took me a lot of time to calm down and think of my act wich was reckless and i wasnt thinking right beacause my nerves was broken by watching every single day my name or one of my team mates name in report section even when we where giving our best not get reported and even when there wasnt our fault still then we get banned i dont know if there is an issue that we are from greece and our english arent as well as yours but i am telling you that we make big efforts to try keep up and play with you guys and love your server all the stuff wich is usefull every single player who gives his best for the perfect role play style .so i am telling you that i regret for my action to insult you because i did it by my recklessness so i will be glad to play in your server if you whant me back and remove my ban .thank you for your patience !!!

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
You do not appear to be banned in-game. Are you sure that you are banned?

@aggelospalios
My friend looks like is unbanned now.. He was perma banned maybe ban was not perma?he tried to login before 1 week and was banned... No idea.. If someone remove the ban thank you very much, we will try our best to play by the rules and have fun.. 

It looks like he was unbanned about 3 months ago. Also for future reference please only let your friend respond on his unban appeal. Since you aren't allowed to reply to other people's unban appeals. @cursing

Great that it is resolved though!

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back