What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jenna Tools - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolascage

Your In-game name

Doctor CUCK

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jenna Tools

Date of the incident

01/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Doctor Cuck: Player as ARAC - recovering police vehicles after heavy firefight in Kavala

Player was upset that I wasn't giving him the Police hatchback that I was recovering and returning to the Police Compound. Player then chose to unflip my vehicle as I was driving off causing me to catapult 100m+ from the main road, he then unflipped the vehicle once more after I recovered it on it's side and the impact killed me.

I apologise that I do not have a real recording, I will look at getting proper software for future events. It's not nice to get killed like this while playing my role as a municipal Samaritan and having game time taken away from me by salty players.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://imgur.com/a/FsPy0Tk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

You need a video to report this kind of rulebreak. 

Please upload a video of the event. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@nicolascage as you said, you do not have a video. I'm sorry that you've experienced this, but we can unfortunately not action anything without videos. Screenshots justs wont do. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back