What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - arda - 01/12/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

arda

In-game Name
ard.s

Steam ID
76561198209224197/

The date of your ban.
01/12/20

Member of the team that banned you.
battleeye:admin kick

Reason given for your ban.
Auto ban-rule 1.2 racism in chat

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think the person who banned me thinks that i used the word "nibba" to assualt my friend, but that was not the case. My friend was the only one around the area and i wrote it in direct communication. We use this word as a slang for friend or a person. this has nothing to do with race, skin colour og backround.

Why should we unban you ?
As i wrote i feel like this is a mistake. The word was not negativly loaded and no one but my friend saw what i wrote. Me and my friend use the word as a slang for friend or a person. I would never use racism against a person in my life. i haave many many hours on this server and this server is the only reason i play arma and why i bought it. I think you guys have been to strict and i do not feel like i should be banned like this after all the time i have spent on this amazing server. i have never earlier broken any rule or harrased anyone

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

What does nibba mean?

Nibba is an alteration of nigga, a variant of the N-word reclaimed by some Black speakers.

Nibba is primarily used by white people online to avoid getting in trouble for using nigga. It is nevertheless still considered offensive.
Nibba

The art of changing word "nigga" slightly, so no one gets offended.
You was banned by our ban system for racism, its a racist word... you knew what you was saying by changing the "gg" to "bb", It means the same thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can asure you that it was a slip up and will not happen again. I have been playing in this server for 3 years and i would really appreciate if you guys could understand my situation. This was written in direct communication and my friend was the only one who saw this message. no one was harrased when i wrote this. i am terribly sorry.

@arda Now you are more aware of this rule, I am sure you would have learnt from the mistake.

I have issued an unban but if there are any more racism bans in the future then unfortunately we cannot be so lenient, Its not something we will ever accept in this community.

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back