What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Kranken - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolascage

Your In-game name

Doctor Cuck

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Kranken

Date of the incident

01/12/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Doctor Cuck - Playing as ARAC - Returning back to base from patrol on Altis main roads

I return to Kavala after patrolling in my Temptest Flatbed ARAC. I am about to return to my garage at ARAC headquarters and spot a group of players with catwire, I begin to reverse to escape until one of them runs towards me. (This player is called Kranken)

As I make a 3 point the player is hitting the windows key trying to click the unflip button and does so sucesfully twice which as a consequence destroys my modified vehicle

TRACKER
FULL LOCKPICK
FULL HULL
LEVEL 1 ENGINE

It's pretty clear from the video footage what has happened and I do not need to say anything more.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvLMCEC8Xas&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

The player do not hit windows key he just run into your car and when you start driving him over arma is just arma and make you flew into the wall.

But in this case will action on this report for rule 2.7

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back