What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Donator Skins (Dev Request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butch

Donator Skins (Dev Request)

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

O_LSV_02_unarmed_F And C_SUV_01_F

Explain your creation:

3 Vehicle skins with the rpuk logo inprinted on them with a black / white theme.

1.jpg.6a148b09b10ec422499d3dc1a3e48cfe.jpg

2.jpg.1c4481840621920a003230adfd3977b0.jpg

3.jpg.152c23be1adc50f672f334f567c46632.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Wasn't originally a fan of having skins for people who have paid but these have been done very nicely well done, is it possible to take images of them in the light cause with them being in shade its hard to see properly? 

Not sure if i'm a fan of the stripes on the skirts of the SUV other then that it looks pretty good.

Looks great @Butch however I have one small possibility improvement the most far left quilin looks a bit to dark in the picture is it this dar in the server or just on the picture.

If it's dark. On the server I suggest making it a bit lighter like the suv

17 votes! lets add the content!

Well done, Please send to email@roleplay.co.uk @Butch , Your textures are loved by the peoples!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back