What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Ydoc6732 - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicolascage

Your In-game name

Doctor Cuck

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ydoc6732

Date of the incident

01/13/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Player: Doctor Cuck - Travelling from Agios Dionysios after attempting to rob an ATM

Driving past Kore Fuel I stop as a group of armed men are blocking the road. In not particularly good spirits after a stint of bad game play on the server.

Group rob me of belongings are then proceed to abuse me and tell me that they don't care about my feelings and proceed to use profanity multiple times. Unlawfully execute me after causing the group no harm.

Maybe I am just being a snowflake but I feel the community on Altis would be better off without people like this and appropiate action should be taken accordingly

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duyIA5MXKx4&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Ok mate first of all of you had a problem with me you could have taken it to teamspeak and I would have happily came with you second. Where's the rulebreak??? I'll admit I shot you a little premature the first time but I gave you your chance for last words when you were on the ground and all you had to say was that was poor rp. in turn breaking character in the process. 

Last edited by a moderator:
All I said was this was poor, I could of approached you on teamspeak but I would of got the exact same abusive profanity you exhibited on the game, your attributes come across as a bully, aggressive and anti-social. try being a nicer player sometimes. All things this community doesn't need.

I'm always in the Public lobbies on teamspeak, feel free to apologize.

@nicolascage cool story bro all you had to do was send me a message and I would have came to ts with you but you went straight to the forms instead 

Next time, just think twice before swearing into people's faces and putting a bullet into their skull prematurely. I am going to put this behind me now but please don't treat others like this too. 

Staff, please close this topic - I don't think anymore can be done. 50/50 blame.

@nicolascage this is a mature community - swearing, profanity and people being aggressive is part of the roleplay. People roleplay as rebels, you would not get a rebel who intend to take your belongings to come up to you offering to sit down and have tea, some cookies and browse through your grandmas photoalbum of when you were small.. Well, some might do, but dont expect it. 

@ydoc6732 try giving a wee bit more roleplay before executing someone. Try making it interesting.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back