What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - YungNut & Gilbert The Great | RDM - BAD RP - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koridon

Your In-game name

Christoffer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

YungNut & Gilbert The Great | RDM - BAD RP

Date of the incident

01/14/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

These two, randomly pulled up, asking me to hand them all the money.
As I mentioned I had no money on me, they went silent - and I asked them if they had military passes.
They went silent, turned around - and executed me without any form of initiation.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-P3KnrwKGV4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@Koridon we will require a longer video of what happened before you were shot. Please supply this.

Sadly, the record settings are set to 31 seconds to save space, as it's background recording

May I ask how long an optimal video would be? So that I may change the setting for the next incidents and supply an optimal video

Thanks in advice

@Koridon preferably 5 minutes leading up to the incident/rulebreak. Report declined, no sufficient evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back