Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
DAYZRP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

Tadeusz

Ifrit decamp

Tadeusz

When passengers decamp from ifrits they don't decamp with gun out but hunters do. 

• Like 3

Rice Krispy

Yep, gives hunters the upper hand so would be good to look at it and make it even

• Like 1

Finbarrr

Pretty sure it’s a BIS issue as it happens on all servers.   Also I dont think it’s that bad considering hunters are awful.

• Like 3

Tadeusz
6 hours ago, Finbarrr said:

Pretty sure it’s a BIS issue as it happens on all servers.   Also I dont think it’s that bad considering hunters are awful.

Oh well that's the first I've heard about it being a BIS issue but I wouldn't be surprised. Tbh I was just thinking of keeping it balanced for everybody. 

• Like 1

Nuclear

Yep +1 i want my ifrit passengers to have a gun out too , for the sake of balance of course

• Like 2

Butch

Just keep it like it is imo don't need more scripts, Hunters are paper so it´s pretty well balanced.

• Like 1

Cool

Always been like that. Only driver decamps 😉 . One can only wish bohemia wakes up one day and fixes all the bugs 😄 

Edited by Cool

GHOSTK1LL3R

ye it's a arma 3 issue, just remember to swap from passenger to driver and get out

Busterguy

Just give police Ifrits instead. we don't mind.

• Haha 2
  • Eggplant 1

Jaffa

Marking as solved for now as both vehicles act equally with the new decamp mechanic (technically a bug, but we'll see how it goes)

• Haha 1
  • Facepalm 1