What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Non lethal in zones

Tadeusz

Crazy Scotsman
Lifetime Donator
Donator
Non lethal in zones

Detailed Rule Suggestion:

Please restrict police use of non lethal to tazer only in GZ or Blue Zones. This will still allow for non lethal use in zones but make it fairer and make it more written in stone as to what can and can't be done in the zones.

Outline how your rule will improve the server/community:

Fairer for rebels but still allows cops to carry out lawful duties.

Helps clear up use of non lethal on regards to zones

Think about any bad points your rule suggestion might have:

I can't think of any please discuss.

What punishment if any should breach of this rule have:

Standard punishments

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a couple of issues with this, not sure if thats what you meant anyway.

By restricting it to zones, what happens lets say it was a hobo on the high road being stupid and the Police Officer at hand is not allowed to use his tazer. What should he do, gun him down? Run him over with a car and then cuff him? Let him go?

If I misread your suggestion please let me know but from what you are saying it seems like only allowed to use tazers at zones.

By restricting it to zones, what happens lets say it was a hobo on the high road being stupid and the Police Officer at hand is not allowed to use his tazer. What should he do, gun him down? Run him over with a car and then cuff him? Let him go?

If I misread your suggestion please let me know but from what you are saying it seems like only allowed to use tazers at zones.
I think what he means is so when you are in green zones or blue zones you can't use the full automatic rubbers. you should only use the pistol.

I meant in terms of blue zone or green zones restricting the use of non lethal to tazers as oppose to automatic. 

Half of the time you get hobos running around really fast and it can be hard to taze them with a pistol. I don't understand why we should be restricted so rebels get a free pass to troll cops easier while in blue or green zones.

I dont see the issue with this being implemented. Looks better to use your taser than to spray at someone with a rifle, as well as that most SGT+ dont even take weapons capable of using rubbers anyways 

I'm sorry I tried removing the quote here apparently my phone does not want to cooperate. Anyhoo it was Busterguy point I wanted to discuss. I realise rebels can be a handful. Lord do I know been there a few times. But, rebels have a roleplay character so it shouldn't be expected that they will be nice all the time. If it's the case you guys bust him and he is given a reasonable fine and then he would rather choose jail time which is unlikely that you would or he even the case he pays the fine and then starts docking around again surely that's trolling which is in fact a rulebreak under 2.7. Now of course at this point suggestion could always be modified for example adding in a part that could state exemption when under life threatening danger i.e VDM. However further adding difficulties to rebel in an area in which they already can't fight back in I might add, surely is causing an imbalance when tazers can be used as opposed to being sprayed down by a PCSO at lightning speed because they have mk20s and can use them in that area. 

Back