What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Tan Stealth Uniform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antollyme

Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police
Tan Stealth Uniform

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_B_CTRG_soldier_F

Explain your creation:

Simplistic Tan Stealth Uniform. Change from the standard green.

qAcLzIx.jpg.3abf44b5eeecae35293876285305d410.jpg

8Pf8Lnj.jpg.4f9098c66250b798ecf4ee2f5e27a95c.jpg

1eymASy.jpg.ae16570cb313878c633491d76d9b03b8.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Personal opinion - The tan shirt looks very blank, and could really do with some texture/colour differences, such as dirt, shifts in colour, etc

Really enjoying the concept though, +1!

Definitely needs some darker colours on there, it looks more like a cream or white than a tan uniform.

Maybe you can have the sam hexagon pattern as on the ifrit just to have some colour differences?

+1 doe

Last edited by a moderator:
Personal opinion - The tan shirt looks very blank, and could really do with some texture/colour differences, such as dirt, shifts in colour, etc

Really enjoying the concept though, +1!
The blank/simplistic idea is what I was going for  I like the clean look of things without dirt  just my opinion. 

Definitely needs some darker colours on there, it looks more like a cream or white than a tan uniform.
Colour any better?

3252A36E0CA271534D02F8D01075624D0C5DD825
94317641D69DE2B51FA258E0FB879760FB7F95E9
077556CE49D23B6D98104D3C2A57C5D1DF7BEC4F

The blank/simplistic idea is what I was going for  I like the clean look of things without dirt  just my opinion. 
If you fancy a clean effect you can always add minor detail, like more obvious detail as on the ifrits, or slightly darker patches, etc, but leaving it one colour flat renders it looking like lego. I understand the concept - it is nice, but in my own opinion it may be worth trying to experiment a bit with other options too

Tbh I like the light cream version more. And I agree with you when you say it's better without dirt or wtv else

+1

So after confirming about gang uniforms, this could potentially be used as a gang uniform

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why but I just think Takistan when I see this! 

It looks rather clean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back