What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - MacDonald - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baconmaster

Your In-game name

Bacon Farrell

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

MacDonald

Date of the incident

01/17/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and my friend was waiting for a mate at the garage in athira , we had a beef with 2 plebs a while ago so they was circling around the garage just waiting for us to come out and at the end we planned to go away and meet up our friend at the airfield insted , but when we come out from athira they VDM us with there ifrit and RDM me and my friend and this is not the first time the plebs do this to people , we tried to solve this on teamspeak but they could not have a mature conversation sadly enough !

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLtTNCWZBy0
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i would like to add that, we came to the conclusion that this vehicle contact was purposeful, as he made no attempt to make a turn he only blocked the road and then got out shooting. Apart from the bickering between bacon and them there was no initiation. We then decided to talk about this inciddent, but a mature conversation wasnt what was possible and instead there was no resloution. only people blaming one and other. I agree it got heated at the garage, but emotions getting in the way is no excuse for a blatant VDM/RDM. I also have my perspective and the teamspeak conversation if nessacary

Could you please upload a 3 minute video prior to the shooting, as this video is much too short to show everything that happened. I will comment on what occured in this portion.

Righty. As you say, we pursued you from garage due to the "beef". As I was in an ifrit and you were in a sporty I attempted to get ahead in order to cut you off. As I am going full speed to get into position, you also come flying full pace down the road. I brake and start to swerve left but it is too late and we collide.  If i wanted to VDM you I would have just swerved right and slammed it into your front, killing you both. But that obviously wasnt my intention. 

As the ifrit comes to a stop, I jump out and initiate. As you have no earplugs in, a heli above you, and you or your friend shouting something, its not very audible. Ill see if i can upload the section from my POV to prove I did that. Someone (not clear from the video) from the ifrit then began to fire upon your vehicle. From which you decamp and pull firearms, leaving me no choice but to defend myself and friends and take you out.

I find it interesting how you say we couldnt hold a mature conversation. When during my attempt to explain the situation fully to you, Bacon Farrell (Yourself) said to Clark, who is of a young age, that his opinion is invalid because hes a child. This is complete discrimination due to his age and believe me i will be uploading that clip because it is shameful. We then had a charming gentleman enter the liaison who added nothing but repeating the word "bollocks" to everything we tried to explain. 

I have no interest in breaking rules, and have actually been doing well in avoiding doing so. 

But as I say. Show the full video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please show me your initiation. because netiher of us were shouting at that moment ur speaking of

My reactions in teamspeak were from the lies you tried to tell. This young boy was not listened to as he had made some incredibly childish accusations towards bacon. and could only result to saying some very grimy insults. i would say upload your i would be interested in what your final words were before hitting our car. Also i dont believe anyone tries to break rules but when acting on impulse it happens. i am strong to the fact you let bacon get in your head and annoy you to the point you lost respect for the rules. I do not admit acceptance to this but neither believe it to be a problem as this is bacons character. But in addition i dont believe i (Hasil) Gave any reason to include me in this RDM. and as you can see from my video We had no inentions for attacking you. instead planning to escape. 

I cannot understand why you think you tried to speak politely in teamspeak as the majority of it was some form of insult for patronising behaviour. 

In addition they made it clear that this was very enterating for themselves.

My perspective of the whole thing. I must apologies for the background noise as i took a phone call shortly after walking to bacon (where it started.) : 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Please show me your initiation. because netiher of us were shouting at that moment ur speaking of
I dont have to show you anything. I might do tomorrow. I know for a fact i initiated but give me some time to sleep aand ill deal with it the morning

i am strong to the fact you let bacon get in your head and annoy you to the point you lost respect for the rules.
You really think he got in my head by calling me a pussy in a greenzone on a roleplay server. Its not that deep bro 

im storng on the belief. a belief is what i have made of it by looking at the situation over again. 

I agree Fact wasnt the correct noun. 

no further comments..

As promised. Here is my defence. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is completely out of order. Nobody should be made to feel inferior or out of place due to their age on this community, I will not speak on behalf of clark about his age or how he feels about it, but will ask him to put his feelings forward here.

Now, as for your lovely video (Which you have age restricted, unsure if this is a further dig at clark)

At 3:40 , @Carlson Ferrall begins talking about plans to escape from us, which you fail to hotmic. Breaking rule:

(3.5) You must hot-mic all communications that have been made over teamspeak when they are relevant to influencing the course of roleplay.

At 5:37, @Baconmaster (Who is downed) , begins to give @Carlson Ferrall tactical information about clark pushing his building. Breaking rule:

[SIZE=medium](5.4) When you are revived/downed: [/SIZE][SIZE=medium]While you are downed you may not divulge tactical information to anyone.[/SIZE]

haha first thing 😃 there is no initiation in your video ! and second i say little sam becuse he is screaming and not acting like a grown person talking normal ! all this clips shows you guys are lying and cant follow the rules ! 

all i hear is really bad exuses ! 

there is no initiation in your video 
Well thats just wrong. Turn your volume up and listen for it. 

I say little sam becuse he is screaming and not acting like a grown person talking normal !
Then why did you make a clear and direct reference to him being TOO  YOUNG.  Not immature, not misinformed, too young. You cannot dispute what you said and im sure staff will be able to come to their own conclusion based on the solid evidence I have provided.

haha first thing 😃 there is no initiation in your video ! and second i say little sam becuse he is screaming and not acting like a grown person talking normal ! all this clips shows you guys are lying and cant follow the rules ! 

all i hear is really bad exuses ! 
Ngl, There isn't an excuse for calling me what you did, 

A. You were screaming In liason and talking over us.

B. You diverged tactical information to other team mates while downed.

C. We initiated fine, you didn't have your earplugs in.

D. It wasn't VDM, We swerved left in the video to try and you even hear me complain about MacDonalds wonderful driving in the video.

becuse he acted childish and screaming ! i didnt shout plz send a clip where im screaming 😃 i only hear u guys saying diffrent lie exuses and I will leave this topic until further updates. As we are going in circles again and more exuses and lies from your behalf ! 

more exuses and lies from your behalf ! 
You keep mentioning "excuses" and "lies". But I have uploaded video and audio evidence for the claims I have made and proved my innocence in this situation.

Maybe if you had listened to us in liaison rather than talk over and insult us, I could have just shown you the clip and we would be done. But no. You couldnt even toy with the idea that your assumptions were incorrect. I dont know why you even bothered calling us there with such a narrow mindset. 

Just because something doesnt fit with your deluded perspective of the situation doesnt mean it is a lie.

prove ur innocence ? u showed shitty video where u dont initiate and a video clip of me talking to your mate ? how is that proved your innocence ? I will leave this topic until further updates becuse you dont understand ur mistakes ! 

u showed shitty video where u dont initiate
Turn your volume up and watch the video again paying close attention to the point at which I get out the ifrit.

I do initiate. You see my direct chat activate, you hear the echo of the initiation from clarks mic, and you hear clark acknowledge the fact it happened my saying "same with me".

If you want me to upload a shorter clip with amplified volume and subtitles showing only the initiation I will do that, if you really struggle to hear it that badly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back