Experience the Altis Life
keyboard_arrow_right
ALTIS LIFE
DAYZRP
TEAMSPEAK

We are currently undergoing maintenance

The forums are available for use, yet please do not expect full functionality.

henry the ugandan

The Skullduggerous Barstards

henry the ugandan

THE SKULLDUGGEROUS BARSTARDS

We're not nice people.The ones your Mum warned you about.The one's who stole your candy and popped your balloon. 

We don't want your civilization.You huddle together and pile up your collected wares clinging to a dead society in a benign hope of rekindling a dead world.We move through this place carrying what we find and leaving no place to call a home.It takes a determined soul to live this life,taking and never looking back.One place to the next.

We'll take from you if we have to. But if our bellies are full and our packs well stocked and you like us are just running from place to place then maybe we can run together for a while.Be warned if we find you to be a hoarder then expect no mercy from us. We are back to our primal form  and we don't take kindly to those who fail to live our way.

We're just a bunch of people who like the word Skullduggery and like to run about the apocalypse and do dumb silly stuff along the way.

If you're not really wanting to settle down and hammer trees for hours then we could be the players for you.

Applications :- Closed 

Requirements 

Name

Age 18+

What makes you a Skullduggerous Barstard?

Could you steal the apple from a Bambi and not feel guilty?

Do you have a vouch?

Members

Harry White. 

Henry the Ugandan.

Javier orion

Lil Jeep

Finbar

liam

Drex

Raptor. 

Hammie

and special guest Bowen..Who's a strong independent woman who don't need no man..unless he needs a hand building something.

Edited by henry the ugandan
spacing
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hype 2

CST JordaN GooD

Big gang

• Facepalm 1

Javier Orion

What makes you a Skullduggerous Barstard? I always take take the traders of all their goods and i always piss on everyone corpses then eat them,  jokes aside like i'd say the thing that makes me a skullduggerous bastard is that i'm always down for a laughs and always willing to try new shit and just do stupid shit a lot of the time

Could you steal the apple from a Bambi and not feel guilty?: No

• Like 1

Ralph the Hobo

Best of luck lads!

• Like 1

henry the ugandan
12 hours ago, Javier Orion said:

What makes you a Skullduggerous Barstard? I always take take the traders of all their goods and i always piss on everyone corpses then eat them,  jokes aside like i'd say the thing that makes me a skullduggerous bastard is that i'm always down for a laughs and always willing to try new shit and just do stupid shit a lot of the time

Could you steal the apple from a Bambi and not feel guilty?: No

Accepted welcome to the Barstards.

MrBlackout

Name: Mr.Blackout (within forums) Tom Roberts (within TeamSpeak)

Age 16+: 19

What makes me a Skullduggerous Bastard is that I am simply a bastard. However, being a team of bastards would make us unstoppable. I think that I have the knowledge and charisma to join a team of such prestigious bastards in their conquest to pillage all the towns within Cherno and keep moving. Aside from being a bastard if i'm placed with the correct folk I can be fun and energetic. I'm an easy going "kid" that wants to clan up and fuck shit up whith no consequences and I think the bastards would be a great group to aid me in this.   

Could you steal the apple from a Bambi and not feel guilty? No no

henry the ugandan
On 29/01/2020 at 10:27, MrBlackout said:

Name: Mr.Blackout (within forums) Tom Roberts (within TeamSpeak)

Age 16+: 19

What makes me a Skullduggerous Bastard is that I am simply a bastard. However, being a team of bastards would make us unstoppable. I think that I have the knowledge and charisma to join a team of such prestigious bastards in their conquest to pillage all the towns within Cherno and keep moving. Aside from being a bastard if i'm placed with the correct folk I can be fun and energetic. I'm an easy going "kid" that wants to clan up and fuck shit up whith no consequences and I think the bastards would be a great group to aid me in this.   

Could you steal the apple from a Bambi and not feel guilty? No no

Unfortunately at this time your application to The Skullduggerous Barstards has been Denied  

henry the ugandan
On 17/01/2020 at 23:35, CST JordaN GooD said:

Big gang

You were saying....

Bob Wilkinson
3 hours ago, henry the ugandan said:

You were saying....

Didn't know poseidon had expanded to chernarus

henry the ugandan
7 minutes ago, Bob Wilkinson said:

Didn't know poseidon had expanded to chernarus

We are everywhere..