What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Dillon - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzyx

Your In-game name

Enzyx

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Dillon

Date of the incident

01/18/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was driving along the road ANPR'ing vehicles when we spotted Dillon. We went through agios and he just rammed the shit out of us...

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kgGPAfrLE8
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

WOW!    im a bit taken back by the over eagerness to report this issue prior to any sort of teamspeak correspondence.  You sent me a text message in game saying nice vdm i broke rules and then lol'  perhaps somewhere in the chase you got tunnel vision and forgot you were attempting to pull over a offroad vehicle that was obviously attempting to evade you. I never would intentionally vdm the police i was driving flawlessly and i did a quick left turn through the open gap to lose that silly hatchback in the boulders..  As i took the turn you guys hit me from behind and exploded>>.   on a normal day i would of stayed with you boys and held your hands and bloodbagged you till help arrived but as i went up to one of the downed officers enzyx began yelling at me like im a child, and that he was so angry with me and to talk to him only not his officer and then he began accusing me of  rule breaking and vdm and together with the fact that i have never seen this cop before in my hills i felt he was threatening my future and my life and i made the call to silence him for his lack of all around caution when approaching a suspect, and i left his friend to be hopefully saved by the nhs to tell the story of an officer who was to quick to lash out on someone loosing his life.

thats my report of what happened vdm was purely unintentional and i believe you guys may have just been a bit too close and werent expecting me to go offroad..

As i took the turn you guys hit me from behind and exploded>>. 
In the countless hours, I have learned a lot of things, one of these things are known as desync ramming or s1 ramming. When you S1 a person you make them go into the back of your car to blow them up. Normal vehicles such as a sports hatchback cannot survive these S1 rams that's why the VDM rule states that only MRAPs can ram each other. I just find it very weird that you pull to the left the moment we were on your left. 

look man im not here to debate you knowledge of the terms of a vdm. and to be quite honest if i gotta leave the server for this im fine with it over the last month back on the island ive been vdmed and rmd daily as nhs i have police calling out my name on our coms yelling at me for not taking the correct turn towards their loaction.. I never make reports but instead try to reason with the person if i feel they are somewhat reasonable. im not scientist but there a lot of physics that go against you claim...  i was in the lead i was traveling my speed you were pursuing me and didnt anticipate that i would go offroad.....  how is that my fault?   was i supposed to slow down and and yell out the window "im going offroad boys hold on to your donuts"   also dead-mans curve was coming up quick and i didnt want to go there in a pursuit in case i cost the lives of people rounding the turn or you actually got ahead of me i wouldn't be able to bash through the guardrail easily and have escape space with the terrain in that location.....

in your video you can be heard saying "were gonna get this bitch ass no matter what it takes"   im my eyes you got too excited and rammed me as opposed to your take on things. i very rarely stay on the street in a pursuit and also the few seconds leading up to the contact you can be seen fighting to maintain lane travel in that car you were all over the road. at one point you say "hes fucked" and i didnt even hit that disabled car in the left lane..   you were yelling wtf before your body even hit the ground totally ready to make it look like it was something i did wrong. also im bothered by the way you didnt share the whole video after the crash... where i survived and actually walk up to check on the well being of you guys...

ask other officers i usually apologize and comply but today when we met you lay on the ground shouting at me in anger while threatening me with reports. Ive seen your videos that glorify your shooting of people on the island and unable to reach that gun you shot off your mouth instead and it cost you your life.. i think the taste of defeat in this situation is casung you to lash out on me over a simple case of me making a unexpected maneuver and the outcome of it was less than desirable to you.   you make it seem like i was looking  behind me while turning offroad when all i was doing was trying to out run the cops....

in war there are always causalities to die with honor is Honorable to come back from the dead a cry about a collision that was so basic makes no sense to me.. its these instances that are turning me to rebel life more than kind civilian. I try to play this game like i do my real life where i give respect where its earned and make decisions that are thought out but at times you come across people who are so unwilling to be reasonable that the grave is the only place to go be it them or me.

sidenote>>>>why not go to teampspeak?? why bring me before the community and question my style i lost three million in random server hic ups yeasterday and i used words instead of reports and i never sought compensation i build relationships before enemies here. and am that guy who appears in the middkle of a gunfight and silently pulls dead cops into my truck and transports to the hospital countless times..... 

Last edited by a moderator:
We can meet up in teamspeak when would you like to do it?

I think we both got our points across. Ill Leave things up to the administrators at this point. If you ever want to have a friendly chat that’s cool but this topic is a dead horse to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
From where i see is clear that the quillion is slowing down to make a turn you fail to break and keep distance to the car is your own fault and i see no VDM in this case. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back