What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

The Dark | (Dev Request) Donator Uniform

Riz

The Dark | (Dev Request) Donator Uniform

Which Arma 3 Classname is your texture for:

U_B_T_Soldier_F

Explain your creation:

It's a skin intended for donators - I feel that there is not enough 'uniform like' black clothing available for civilians. I thereby made the decision to create a rebel based donator skin to assist with that issue.
Whilst making this skin, I felt that something was missing whilst making this piece - perhaps someone can assist me in finding that special 'final touch'. Any feedback is welcome!

180746146_RPUKUniform1.jpg.7ce820a466a68df3e6b27016ae73708a.jpg

31863792_RPUKuniform2.jpg.5c76ec9157f1adce784cb7fcaf0b854c.jpg

I am open to making changes based on popular feedback:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm this texture will be exclusive to Roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

If successfully approved I confirm I will email this texture to email@roleplay.co.uk:

Yes

Kinda think its going to cause isuess by people looking exactly like cops if they steal a black rig from them.Skin looks sick but yeah thats my only concern

Maybe make the grey stand out abit more, looks good tho
I'll see what I can do regarding that - Thanks for the feedback

Kinda think its going to cause isuess by people looking exactly like cops if they steal a black rig from them.Skin looks sick but yeah thats my only concern
I saw this coming as an issue - It has a lot brighter kneecaps, the uniform is mildly striped (Gonna enhance it, as Butch suggested), and it has a big fuckoff "RPUK" logo on the sleeve - it isn't identical to the police uniform, but i will try to make it stray a little bit further away from that concept. Thank you 🙂 

The issue was never with the uniform upclose @Perspective but in heated situations and from a far trough a scope on a gun someone wearing this could easily be identified as a cop midst a gunfight, the grey does make it look a lot better too just make sure you dont get it to close to the resemblance of the AR uniform. Other than that i like the detail and the logo looks pretty good too.

It does indeed have a likeness to a few police uniforms which at a distance could be mistaken from a distance. It looks almost like a cross between the AR uniform and the SPECTRE uniform.

Having said that, with the clear RPUK logo on the epaulette patch, it might be okay? 

What does it look like with a rig over i,.  from frount and back.
If somone gets a black rig it would look alot like a cop.

Maybe try not use U_B_T_Soldier_F as its the same used by AR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good looking skin @Perspective, regarding being mistaken for police; honestly I think the chances are just as high as when someone is using the new 'Contact DLC'  black Tracksuit (Not the Tri-poloski version).

Having paid attention to the feedback given I have made some edits accordingly - I have added some white linework onto the sleeves - I'm hoping that will be unique enough identification for it to be able to be told apart from police officers uniforms. Any further feedback is appreciated - Link below contains pictures of the uniform itself, together with some pictures of two different loadouts (One with a black rig, one as a 'rebel'). Hope that also satisfies your request for a pic with a rig, @Busterguy .

https://imgur.com/a/wPrBGu5

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mr Maxim The stealth uniform mirrors a part of the sleeve as the collar - with the white lines it is impossible to make a stealth version without having the lines on the collar in ridiculous spots. sorry 😞 

It does look really good! But seeing it with the rig on it looks very cop like ngl. Still really like the aesthetic of it tho xD

Back