What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - SGT Wicker [7782] - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayn

Your In-game name

Kayn Triton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SGT Wicker [7782]

Date of the incident

01/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

saw a hunter driving i initiated on the hunter and after following it for a minute or so i just get randomly sprayed by wicker

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfvrzAGbmDg
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was the hunter driver. So i'm just going to explain what happend. I was driving from kavala towords npas when i met The quillin before i got to Agios, so we comms'd it in that i was being chased, when i got to Agios i thought i was vdm'd so i stopped to try to ANPR to get the name of the driver but forgot hunters can't do it so i started driving away but got initiated on so since he took advantage of that so i told wicker that he was clear to shoot the quilin. When we got to that point were wicker had eyes on the quilin you could see the driver jump into the gunnerseat and were about to shoot at the hunter and then wicker started taking shoots on him. And whats a bit pathetic is that 10 minutes after posting this report they then posted a status update and mocked wicker.
c7bd8bc5e8ec8bc10f0b1e37b5f43a0a.png

https://gyazo.com/86899acb443e4aa68d6de1c49a4dd916

wasnt vdm

so about your video, you are being chased and you know so yourself, your mate then said "go into npas he will cry" which is a rulebreak, dont flee into a zone to prevent hostile encounters.

also i was just chasing you and it was whispered to everyone "there is a quilin chasing us shoot him" u never even initiated or anything to make that valid at all. 

you told the other officers to shoot me before i even was in gunnerseat and me being in the gunnserseat isnt a reason to kos people.

what are you trying to get at with this response? it just confirms even more it was rdm?

also why do you say "they" made a status i havent made no status about it. 

You are also saying "you were about to shoot" i wasnt and i was shot before i even got up there. i never fired a bullet.

why would you tell wicker to shoot the quilin as soon as i started chasing you? Dont you care for initiations at all? do you just wanna kill everyone whos chasing you or something whats the deal here? 

you are also saying you said this and that but we never hear you in the recordings.

Last edited by a moderator:
Action taken no rp from police also poseidon had no fire a bullet no idea why you give wicker a clear to shoot. 

Action taken on wicker for rule 2.2

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back