What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Ranger - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

luxicp

Your In-game name

Niels Numhole

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ranger

Date of the incident

01/19/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So what happened was, that Ranger has violated a couple of my friends right after the restart, and they saw him on the way to the diamond mine. Me and my friend decided to go to the diamond factory like 10 minutes after to see if he were there, and he was so we landed and acted like we processed our diamonds until we could see our cut to ask him to put his hands in the air. We told him to put his hands in the air and if he stoppede lowering his gun he would be shot. What he did was kinda what i would call very low quality rp as he just decides to shoot me, even though we were 2 guys pointing riffles at him from different angles. He knew that he could surrender to save his own life but instead he didnt appreciate his life and started shooting. Very bad RP in my opinion.
We asked Ranger to come on teamspeak to solve this problem, as i lost gear for like 230k but he didnt want to go on teamspeak but instead said that i was the one breaking rules. So yea we tried to solve it with him.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/16747200/2qkuHWCqB3kK
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

From the video you can see that we can see that you and your friend initiate on Ranger with minimal rp, almost an exact replica of 'Hands up or die'. There needed to be some better form of roleplay story provided before you go straight for an initiation. This would fall under rule 7.1.3: Killing someone must be carried out with high quality roleplay, “put your hands up or I will shoot” etc is considered low quality RP and may lead to a ban for RDM/Fail RP

Ranger although you are under a hostile situation there was also minimal RP provided before you shot the 2 robbers. This would come as RDM (2.2) as you didn't provide roleplay before you shot Niels. There are many ways you can get out of a situation like that without resorting to shooting them

As such I shall be issuing warning to both of you:

@luxicp Warning for 7.1.3

Ranger  Warning for 2.2

As a sidenote, if you are planning to rob someone you must hotmic tactical information such as 'Are you ready to rob him' or 'Shall we rob this guy' etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back