What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - UwUBigShlong - Glitcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eemil

Banned
Your In-game name

Eemil

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

UwUBigShlong

Date of the incident

12/20/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Glitcher

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Gunfight with rebels and in the video you can see the guy trying to shoot me through the dmt when my character is sticking through the floor. Beginning of the video he tries to shoot me through as you can see and then at the end he manages to kill me.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5NdKjN5ooI
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

I would like the video to be 3 mins prior to that situation and I would like for the video to be unmuted as you're not supposed to be editing videos in the first place.

Why would I need to upload a 3 minute video prior to that😂😂 that video shows you exploiting simple as, you cant go around it. I'm not gonna give you a video with audio, there is no need for one anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm yeah I bet you don't have audio... The reason why you're muting your video is most likely because of your friend talling whilst dead or you saying something you shouldn't. This video proves nothing you die and then you see run across the road from deer stand... and from deer stand you get a clear shot of where you're from.

Oh and one more thing your friend... when he was downed he didn't act injured and began to give me verbal abuse. Which itself is a rule break.

Also I believe this to be a REVENGE report as we've both been giving each other an attitude all night and just because me and my boys came out on top you bring it here. It's funny because the last time YOU reported me your video had plenty of audio and such.

This video proves nothing you die and then you see run across the road from deer stand... and from deer stand you get a clear shot of where you're from.
So you are saying that you shot me from the deer stand? You already admitted to a staff member that you shot me through the floor because I glitched out. So you are already lying. image.png If you look closely you can also clearly tell that the guy that runs from the deer stand does not have a black sw.

Oh and one more thing your friend... when he was downed he didn't act injured and began to give me verbal abuse. Which itself is a rule break.
pathetic😂 this is a video of you after you got killed in this fight. you didnt act very injured did you? didn't even realize but you broke nlr aswell damn

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

You can say whatever you want mate.

Just stop lying and trying to come up with bullshit excuses. You can't go around the fact that you exploited.

I never said it was me In the deer I just missed a word on the sentence as you can see... and no I didnt break nlr because I was on my way out until you shot my ifrit... and that was 1 second after getting downed I was still at half my strength.... If you co tinue to play the clip you will see  I act injured. So you're editing the clips to suit yourself.

Also you said you are not going to give me a vide with audio but now you have a video with sound but now all of a sudden you do? And you call me a liar? Seems you're lying here mate.

Here you can see me acting injured, as you can't see it from eemils perspective as he edits it to make me look guilty... Here you can see Kobe not acting injured when down he breaks rule 5.4 and I have a good reason to believe that he was breaking more rules. In the second clip you can see me on my way to leaving the compound in my vehicle and as i'm leaving you shoot my ifrit...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello there,

As the situation stand this report is going back and forth in a state where we aren't getting anywhere.

Would the two parties involved be willing to sit down and have a talk with me being present? I think that would be the most suitable in this situation.

@UwUBigShlong @Eemil

After checking the evidence provided multiple times I've come to a conclusion. 

Due to @Eemil being forum restricted, he was not able to reply to the report. He messaged me and said he does not wish to speak about the report and would rather I deal with it.

@UwUBigShlong, in the video you are not seen, as you killed Eemil with a SW. The person running from the deer stand is not you as he isn't carrying a SW. You admitted to Tadeus that you shot him through the ground. Funny enough you mention that the video has no sound, where you have video of the incident EXCEPT the moment you shoot him for some reason? Very interesting. I'm going to kindly request a video from you where you shoot Eemil, to see exactly what happened. Since you have footage from the situation, you should have footage of the killing, correct?

I mentioned that his video doesn't have sound I never said that mine didn't have sound and I delete my recordings every 48hrs due to low disc space but I can tell you from my POV that he was in the dmt and when you move around in dmt you tend to lag alot. What happened was he fell through the floor and was doing the falling animation and as he was falling he then teleported back up into the dmt but that was already after I killed him. In his pov yoy can see his hand sticking through the floor and he gets hit what? Once or twice? He is full hp there I'd no way a sw can kill somebody in 2 bullets to the hand. If this question was asked within 48 hours of the report I would've been more than happy to provide you with it. To me it looked as he desync lagged out and it would of been impossible to tell if it was real or desync. I admitted to tad because I was unsure if it was exploiting or not. I mean If I was going to purposely exploit why would I admit it to an admin?

I am really amazed by the amount of bullshit you will spew out of your mouth, not just on this report, but on all other reports. The extent you will go to defend yourself even though you know you are completely wrong. You will say anything to get out of the mess you cause and you will make up so many lies that you get tangled in them yourself. I'm honestly surprised how dense you are. I've seen so many reports of you at this point that I'm surprised you aren't gone. You always defend yourself and point out others mistakes rather than your own. I've looked into this report for a very long time now, and after asking others perspectives too, I've come to a conclusion. 

You point out that Eemil may have muted the audio because he was saying something he shouldn't have, well, I'd love to remind you of THIS, where you may be wishing that the audio wasn't in the video. Lucky enough for your friend I don't know who he is so he won't be getting a ban. But you on the other hand, after all the reports and recent bans, and the fact that you are exploiting, you will be getting a perm ban for 2.4 exploiting. 

Report Approved

Player banned for 2.4, exploiting.

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back