What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - CI Ewan - 01/20/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ewan S

Unlinked
In-game Name
Ewan

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/18/19

Member of the team that banned you.
Gordon

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Discord

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was very drunk on Saturday night and i was using the discord app on my phone to talk and send memes into the discord, i kept on drinking more and more vodka which was a terrible idea, i believe i may have sent some inappropriate messages or images that offended people and breached the rule 1.2, I was also warned by multiple times to stop but i didn't listen. I have no recollection of this but from what I've heard that's what happened.

Why should we unban you ?
I am appalled at my actions and i am sincerely sorry to anyone that i offended, I understand that being drunk isn't an excuse for my actions so i'm not going to hide behind that, i messed up big time and i just hope that i can be forgiven and given another chance. If i was to get un banned i will take actions to make sure this doesn't happen again, I'll delete discord from my phone whenever i'm drinking and i will probably never drink vodka again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Obviously being drunk is not a excuse to post things like this.
But the big question we have, What happens next time when you are drunk? 

I've learned from my huge mistake, I'd never intentionally do anything to harm the community, I really like it here. As a scotsman I do drink quite often and do get quite rowdy when I'm drunk but I will delete discord from my phone on weekends, the hangover that I got the next day was enough to make me never want to drink that much again, all I can say is it won't happen again, I promise. 

the hangover that I got the next day was enough to make me never want to drink that much again
we all know this is a statement we all make the day after. 
Why do you even feel the need to post things like that? 

I honestly have no idea what was going through my head at the time, as I said I have no recollection of the event, I don't even know exactly what I said I just have a general idea, there is literally no excuse for what I did, it was a mistake that I can't take back and I am very sorry to everyone it affected, but I have learned from this and I hope I can be forgiven. 

Being drunk is not a excuse for your actions, Next when you are drunk take the right measurements. 
So this does not happen again. 

UNBANNED 02/02/2020

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back