What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - low tides - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic22B

Your In-game name

biond

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

low tides

Date of the incident

01/21/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

My friend Rico and I were going to the police station to absolve my bounty because I had to lock pick him out of a vehicle after someone else locked him into it. Upon leaving the police station in Kavala Low Tides was sitting up on the rocky bluff and commited RDM against Rico and then shot me but I got a chance to run off.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olV8pxMppVk
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

@Dominic22B Do you have any other video or a longer recording showing proof of the name of the person who shot?

@Dominic22B Do you have any other video or a longer recording showing proof of the name of the person who shot?
Unfortunately I do not. That was all I could get before some other random masked players came and kidnapped my friend and I after they revived him. 

After we escaped from our kidnappers we found him and upon approaching him he would not respond to the situation.

As there is no proof of who it is we cannot proceed with this report

insufficient evidence report denied

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back