What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Potato prices!

Wolfish

The selling price of spuds seems to have been reduced by (almost) half - £1000 to £525. I asked in game and was told it's likely temporary, but I thought it best to ask one of the devs. Can't find anything mentioned in the update changelog. Will this be permanent, and if so, how come?

The nerf was probably intentional and has rendered the barns rather ineffective. I hope we'll see a proper rework for them at some point, including making growing drugs a plausable option.

The nerf was probably intentional and has rendered the barns rather ineffective. I hope we'll see a proper rework for them at some point, including making growing drugs a plausable option.
I mean to be fair it's still very afk and easy money. I doubt the price will be hurt too much. Still over a mill an hour right now risk free cash

Please change the prices back to what it was we were not complaining I believe if you are willing to pay 60-70 mill for a property I believe it should be well worth it like I’d rather do a diamond run in my blackfish than a potato run as it would make me over 1.5 mill in the time I’d make 800k in a potato run

Please change the prices back to what it was we were not complaining I believe if you are willing to pay 60-70 mill for a property I believe it should be well worth it like I’d rather do a diamond run in my blackfish than a potato run as it would make me over 1.5 mill in the time I’d make 800k in a potato run
I agree, some people have complained In the past about potato’s however they forget that buying a barn takes a lot of effort too, it’s a reward for the hard work.

Not fun being nerfed is it 😂 , its kinda funny tho watching all the people that spent 80+ mil getting absolutely shafted over this change that wasnt even mentioned.

Honestly was not expected at all pretty funny to see people go maad about it but please give us a better price other than 525 quid please😭

Back