What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - UwUBigshlong Jxshuaa - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nozkill

Your In-game name

Dave

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

UwUBigshlong Jxshuaa

Date of the incident

12/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

3 members, Jxshuaa, UwUbigshlong - ganja nation...All were killing unarmed players in green zone for the past hour, this has been happening repeatedly over the past 3 days, combined with extremely abusive language and very little RP except for the same rhetoric spoken quickly and loudly over other players before they are able to respond adequately. I am unwilling to resolve this in teamspeak with them as they are verbally abusive and people are unwilling to resolve this with those people on teamspeak due to their verbally abusive nature. I also have a video of them killing a player called totti in the green zone, This was witnessed by multiple player who can confirm. video below including the type of abusive RP you get from some of the ganja nation players and their friends. This is the first time I have tried uploading a video and all I could use was facebook I hope you are able to view it.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Sir, i dont appreciate being called verbally abusive because of my roleplay, if you would have come to teamspeak to talk about this it would have been completely different. first of all this was not inside a green zone and secondly i give this guy plenty of time to cooperate with me, also this guy had been coming back to kevala after being killed many times breaking NLR. (Also would like to point out i didnt even shoot you until you were dead)

Shalom Friend! Lets start of by saying this report makes literally 0 sense. The person who we killed isn't even stood inside the greenzone and none of the people we klilled were in the greenzone... You were all breaking RP/NLR/RDM/VDM. SO how you have the urge to come on here and report us is far beyond me. Verbal abuse is allowed to be given within rp(not in ooc) but ofc there are boundries to it and i believe none of us crossed those boundries. Also you told me to spray you sooooooo I sprayed you.

Have a nice day sir!

Here is a short preview of what you and your friends were doing all night. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Shalom, None of these people were 'my friends'2020_01.24-02_13.png...I was not part of either sides participating. I didn't speak to anyone I was merely there observing.  The video shows the verbal abuse, this was witnessed by at least 4 people.  I also have a picture here of jxshuaa after he has shot someone in a green zone on kavala main road just round the corner from the ATMs, this person was killed for repairing a HEMET. 

Okay first of all he isn't stood in the green zone and 2nd of all you can give any abuse you want as long as it isn't put too far... The killings were justfied with roleplay. You say that he was killed for just "repairing his hemtt" show me another video which shows us killing him or even leading up to it. As well you can't even shoot inside a green zone as it physically doesn't let you pull the trigger

Upload the video to youtube it isn't hard... Screenshots and little things like this ain't really viable evidence to use... if you have no hard proof of usdoing anything then what's the pointof this

first of all dude like bigshlong said you cant shoot in a greenzone and secondly you cant shoot someone who is in a greenzone outside of a greenzone because it simpy does 0 damage man so that is utter lies, i can shoot anyone that i fully initiate on even if it is just because he was repairing his hemmit. i would like to add that the guy who was repairing his hemmit drove through a greenzone after being initiated on by kevala bridge and was shot at by me and thats why he was repairing the vehicle.

yeah just checked you are right it wasn't in the green zone it was just outside, apologies.

Hello there @Nozkill, the video that you uploaded has been removed it seems. Is there a possibility that you upload it again? I suggest doing it on youtube as facebook is not the best platform for this. If you can only do it on facebook, please don't upload it directly here. 

@Nozkill i'm assuming by your comment that you no longer are reporting them for this situation.

yeah just checked you are right it wasn't in the green zone it was just outside, apologies.
Since you haven't uploaded a video or responded to @Meeloo I am going to close this report as without video evidence nothing can be done. 

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back