What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

RPUK Wiki Feedback

Louie Austino

Supreme Tea Addict and Perfectionist
bf716e0be1f2ca0cff14a76cdc4f5188.png

As our Wiki was created for the benefit of the Community and the fact that our small team has the capability to overlook certain areas. We need you!  If you have any requests for pages or realise that the pages you want/need aren't there, please reply to this Topic and let us know. As you may have seen the Wiki has asserted its dominance over the Forums, all the guides and faction guides have been moved onto the wiki. Again we may have missed areas out that you, as the community want to know about. Let us Help you!​

Please let us know where we can improve!​

- The RPUK Wiki Admins​

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man, I wish you made this post a week or so ago I had a pretty decent list of outdated stuff and typos i'll try to get that information back however the big one I can think of right now is the prices of pretty much all vehicles are double of what they currently are ingame this might have to do with Half price is active until price review can take place.

I'll dig some more around for stuff to find however I love what you guys have done to the homepage!

Oh man, I wish you made this post a week or so ago I had a pretty decent list of outdated stuff and typos i'll try to get that information back however the big one I can think of right now is the prices of pretty much all vehicles are double of what they currently are ingame this might have to do with Half price is active until price review can take place.

I'll dig some more around for stuff to find however I love what you guys have done to the homepage!
Bear in mind that on the price list all items also display a 50% off price, I will see if we can add a note at the top clarifying that these are currently in use at all times 🙂

Last edited by a moderator:
For those querying as to when FiveM Wiki pages will be made, soon. I'm currently awaiting things to settle, aswell as prices, methods and items to be finialised. No point in making content that is subject to change immediately.  🙂

Back