What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - OwenG, Frying Scotsman, Dylan - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

OwenG, Frying Scotsman, Dylan

Date of the incident

01/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I've included a few minutes before the incident as you'll probably request this, which also includes them trying to steal my choppers in a greenzone. (6.1.4) You must not lockpick or steal a vehicle from the green zone.

• As I came back round in a car, "2min18" you have Dylan standing infront of my car saying "Drive I dare you" - (1.8) Forcing or encouraging another member of the community to break a rule.
• 2 minutes 51 - Dylan says " Out of the fucking car" pulling a pistol out - (6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.
• 3 minutes 24 Dylan pulls a rifle out - (6.1.2) Lethal weapons must be holstered in green zones at all times. Breaking this rule can result in being kicked from the server.
• 3 minutes 56 - OwenG "Fuck it I am going to crash my plane into him" goes to spawn a plane (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch
• Around 4 minutes, Dylan is saying "VDM" -(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice.
• 4 minutes 54 - OwenG hits his plane into my car (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch
• 5 minutes 38 - Dylan says "listen mate if you try and move the car the tyres will be disabled" initiating a robbery (6.1.3) You must not knock out and rob other players in a green zone.
• 5 minutes 38 - three people surrounding my car preventing me from moving (2.7) Trolling
• 6 minutes to 6 minutes 50 one of the masked players takes out a Hemmet and drives it around to ram my car. (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch
• 7 minutes masked player rams my car causing it to incapacitate me and blow up my vehicle (2.1) Vehicle Deathmatch
• The masked player then stole the car in the greenzone and took to the scrapyard and scrapped it at 1638 - so maybe you can see who it was from that

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, sorry youtube wouldn't let me upload more than 15 minutes in the first video so here is the video again in a different link, ready soon it is just uploading.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Might i add why you drove the car back to the airport? and then proceed to stop and beep your horn at me and my friend. If you wish to resolve this message me privately. 

Nothing I did was breaking any rules. I can't see how this can be resolved through messaging, by the number of rules you all broke this needs to be looked at by staff. 

can i add that i was taking of in my heli and you rotar blocked me in my heli if you dont mind showing the full video.

I was afk for a minute, when I came back and started recording my heli was disabled and on the ground so I have no idea what happened. That is completely separate to this incident if you want to report that in a separate post that's fine. Both the red and the blue heli in this video are mine. 

i understand that but what happed is while you were afk your heli came backwards and rotar blocked me

any way we can getinto a call and discuss comp or related

This report has nothing to do with rotor blocking, if you want to report that please do it separately. This is my report on all of you and your rule breaks. I don't want comp I want admin to take action on your shocking behavior. I just included the few minutes before what you all did with the car for some context.  

Okey I fully accept that.  I have spoken to Dylan and i would like to have a civil convocation With all party's involved and see if this can come to a mutreal ending i fully understand that i have broke mutable rules and accept that.

This report has nothing to do with rotor blocking, if you want to report that please do it separately. This is my report on all of you and your rule breaks. I don't want comp I want admin to take action on your shocking behavior. I just included the few minutes before what you all did with the car for some context.  
Hello again Slippy, i invite you to a meeting over teamspeak where we can discuss the current situation. Please do consider the invite 🙂

It is not mandatory to resolve the issue between us. I will let admin decide what happens. 

at 1:50  he perpsly went to get a  car out and drive it to a green zone and perceded to stop where my heli was parked i couldnt put it back becuse you knew what was hapening.

It is not mandatory to resolve the issue between us. I will let admin decide what happens. 
might i add that you were also seen trolling by other members, for example leaving two helicopters unattended in a greenzone which were blocking spawnpoints for other players.

You were trying to steal my helicopters in a green zone. They were not unattended at anypoint, I was waiting for you to stop the stealing process before putting them back in the garage. 

For the car, when one of you said move the car you are blocking me from putting heli away, I moved back. 

I wasn’t trying to steal your helpi I was repairing my heli because you decided to afk with your helicopter on witch backed up and hit my heli the only rule I broke is vdm and that’s what I admit to

Both of the helicopters in the video are mine, you can see me put them away in the garage. 

Your report is currently being reviewed, Please be patient while the evidence is reviewed

Please keep checking this report regularly just in case the reviewing staff member has any questions

Thank you for your report and you doing your part to keep our community clean!

giphy.gif

@OwenG You broke the following rule VDM (2.1) You decided to get your airplane out and use it as a weapon and attempt to blow up the car, therefore you will be getting a 24hour ban as this is your first offense. However I will add that within the first few seconds of the video you decided to call someone a retard. Now I will point out that calling someone a retard would fall under the rule 1.2 which can result in a permanent ban. However in this instance I am going to give you a slap on the wrist for that, however any more of that kind of language and it will be a much harsher punishment. 

Now onto @da187504 also known as Dylan. You broke the following rules. (3.1) You continued to run into the car and constantly say VDM not only did you do that you also encouraged him to do so which would also break the following rule (1.8) so there is 2, the next rule that you broke was the greenzone rules. (6.1.2) you continued to wave you guns in your hand and initiate on the guy whilst in a greenzone... Now the next rule you broke was (2.1) you decided to get your hemmit out and blow the guy up therefore using your vehicle as a weapon however it looks like you tried to do it very sneeky as you decided to put your mask on so it wouldn't say your name. it didn't work. Now this is your second ban Therefore you would be getting a 48hour ban, However with the amount of rules breaks that you did in this video and also going through your chat logs I feel that you need to understand that your actions will have consequences therefore you ban is going to be upgraded to a 1week ban. I'll explain why your chatlogs made me do this it seems like you have very bad attitude when things don't go your way, which i will now quote you "fucking scummy cunt" "actually die" "fucking prick"   and there could be alot more, now I understand things may annoy you however, you must conduct yourself in a much better manner if you wish to stay here. Also there is another thing in your chatlogs witch is why its been upgraded to a week. You seem to like trying to get people to Alt-f4 something we don't appreciate on the server and is also bannable. "yeah Alt f4 on them" "Alt F4 mate to LOOT BODY BAG"  Therefore you will be banned for a week, and have been skipped past the 48hour ban. Now The next ban after that would be a 2 week then a perm ban therefore I hope you take the week off and actually think about what you are going to do to change the way you act on the server.

And finally Frying Scotsman You decided to steal the broken car out of the greenzone and most likely the one that drove it to the scrapyard however at this moment in time I can't confirm if you did scrap it or not however that is currently irrelevant as you got in the car and drove it out of the airport therefore stealing and breaking rule (6.1.4) and as this is your first ban you will receive a 24hour ban.

Action Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back