What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - UwUBigShlong - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippy8

Your In-game name

Slippy8

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

UwUBigShlong

Date of the incident

01/24/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

No tracer warning shots fired, shot my helicopter down, I got out and then he downed me. Didn't go to TS this person is toxic and abusive to talk to, it wouldn't have got resolved.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/RJbxiP3B4c4
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Please upload the clip 10 mins before the kill thank you! As we tracered you and you vdmed our helicopter

Last edited by a moderator:
More than 5 minutes had passed from that incident where you flew the Huron into my heli

Yes you need evidence 5 mins prior to the "rdm"

Also the report is posted after the 24 hour dead line which makes it invalid as well

You have 24 hours to report the player, any report out of this time frame may be denied. It's like 3 hours after the 24 hour period and it says "may be denied"

Okay besides from that I would like to see video prior to me killing toy as you were tracered and you vdm my friends helicopter.

Yes but it isnt 3 hours over is it ? The event happened at 2:50pm on the 24th, you then made a report at 10pm on the 25th well over the 24 hr time period you have to report...

(I was with @UwUBigShlong at the event 🙂 )

Also... I should he able to provide video evidence of when you put a police dispatch in saying your vehicle water stolen after you were already dead which means you broke the NLR rule and yes keirt was either me because he was the one that scrapped it.

Capture kk.PNG

Indeed he did then when i questioned him he admitted to it, he gave us the heli name and the group who took it which breaches NLR 

KeirT , this report is not about my Huron you scrapped, it is about UwUBigShlong shooting me out of my hummingbird after a gunfight had ended well before he did it. So I don't know why you are getting involved Keir if UwUBigShlong has a problem with one of his gang flying their helicopter into my humming bird as I was hovering over the gas station then he is welcome to report it as a separate VDM incident. But if you want to talk about this, your decision to scrap my huron was based on a video of Ganja nation killing me, great work metagaming. I keep repeatedly telling you that Javveling who was still alive after ganja killed me said he sent a message to all police requesting them not to scrap a huron if they find one doing illegal activities, that is well within the rules yet you chose to go against this and scrap it anyway because I broke a rule by messaging after death. 

Lol dude u clearly are new to this, the person I was rping with said it was his and I saw it was filled with drugs then u messaged sayinf it was stollen the sent me videos of them killing u so as it is clearly out of roleplay to come back from the dead chose to disregard it and proceed to normal protocol 

Okay mate not going to lie you're starting to do my nut in... first of all @SGT KeirTcan scrap whatever the fuck he wants... 2.I'm going to say this a 3rd time, please upload a 5 min video prior to the situation because to be honest it seems you dont want to because you know we're right? There was weed inside your helicopter so it would have gotten scrapped. Since you put a message after you died saying dont scrap it he wasn't going to scrap it which isn't fair in the slightest... like I said upload a vid prior to me killing you and if you don't want to do that I honestly dont know wtf it I'd you're trying to accomplish here.

I haven't got video before that, if you have the video of the chopper incident please upload it. 

I don't have a video of it either. So i guess since you can't provide footage prior to the "rdm" this report is to be rendered invalid?

Yeah it's up to 2-3 mins before the incident which it states in the report a player wiki if you would've read it. Like you said you cant provide it? So what are we doing on this merry-go-round, we are just going back and forth for absolutely no reason.

Excuse me sir... dont comment on reports that dont involve you... thank you very much and I dont think you know how this goes, you chose to report me I dont need to provide anything. It's a waste of my time at this point I'm not gonna comment any further.

Hello there,

thank you for the report. I would be dealing with the report, but at this time the reported player has been banned for 2.4 Exploiting. Due to this further action won't be taken.

Alternative Action Taken

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back