What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

FiveM Public Test [26/01/20] + [31/01/2020]

Stealthee

GTA RP Development Team Lead
75ef9fcabc1abea8fce0ebd0236a4132710fcb2e.png
 Sunday 26/01/2020 14:00 - 16:00 FiveM Test 
75ef9fcabc1abea8fce0ebd0236a4132710fcb2e.png

During the times of 2 and 4 the FiveM development server whitelisting will be removed and open for stress testing. During this time, whilst the rules of the server are not finalised we ask if you join not to be be rediclious and use some common sense (EG, no RDM) If you need assistance whilst in-game or on teamspeak Stealthee is onhand for questions or queries, and staff will be monitoring progress during the session and will issue bans/kicks if required (Use /report <Message> to contact an admin in-game).​

​

Test Specifics

The purpose of the test will be to stress test the functionality and stability of the server. However with this in mind, please feel free to do any runs, jobs or roleplay you desire. Quite a few features will be restricted and unavailable for the test and please note NOTHING is finalised until the official launch day so any suggestions please hold them until the basic launch release.​

There will be some police around to provide faction interaction, however for the purpose of Sundays test we are not accepting anyone else into the police for the period. Please withhold all specific faction related questions/suggestions as they are all in development still and have yet to be finalised.​

​

Bugs and Reports

Any bugs you come across please post in the report a bug section of the forums with as much detail as possible (Leading up to the bug etc)​

​

Connecting

The server is not listed on the public list yet and the max slots for this test is 64, this can be expanded at a later date or for final release depending on the stress tests!​

You can direct connect to the IP '178.32.54.160:30120' or you can use the F8 and type 'connect 178.32.54.160:30120'​

​

Please enjoy yourselves, test and report bugs for what I have included on the development build. Understand this is not the final initial release build, but simply the start of something great.

Last edited by a moderator:
So who do I need to pay to be one of said police men? 🙂

Here’s my question. Is the server PS4-controller friendly? I’m not a fan of mouse and keyboard.
For functionality such as character customization etc, I would suggest using a mouse and keyboard.

All default controls for controllers should be there, movement, driving and shooting. If there is any major conflicts please post in the bug reports with what you think should be assigned where on the controller, as I don't have one and will need to rely on someone with a controller to feed me information.

Here’s my question. Is the server PS4-controller friendly? I’m not a fan of mouse and keyboard.
FiveM has a fair few functions that work perfectly on a keyboard, but if using a controller then the input will get different things happening beyond what you were trying to ask for, so it's a mixed bag.

For functionality such as character customization etc, I would suggest using a mouse and keyboard.

All default controls for controllers should be there, movement, driving and shooting. If there is any major conflicts please post in the bug reports with what you think should be assigned where on the controller, as I don't have one and will need to rely on someone with a controller to feed me information.
As Stealthee says, I would highly recommend using mouse and keyboard during character customisation. I like using a 360 controller for GTAV generally, and I've had issues with FiveM character menus when using the controlling.

In my experience (though I admit that I haven't tried our server yet) the controller will work fine for the most part. Because of the conflicts I usually found myself using M&K when I was on foot, but using the controller for driving. Once you learn what not to press on the controller, it becomes quite simple.

Thank you to those who stressed me and the server out today, I have a list of all those who took part. You will not be forgotten! Good stuff to come, but for now I have one extensive list of shit to fix and optimize, see you soon! Remember most of what you seen is no where near the final version, we were mainly testing server stability under different loads. Something we have a lot better information on now, so thank you.

Sorry if I missed anyone's messages on teamspeak, discord or in-game I had so many messages from different people every 2 minutes tried to respond to as many as I could

EDIT: Just some stats

Max concurrent players: 51 (At a single time)

Unique players connected: 105

Characters Created: 135

Bugs reported from the players: 22

Total bugs picked up: 33

Thank you to those who stressed me and the server out today, I have a list of all those who took part. You will not be forgotten! Good stuff to come, but for now I have one extensive list of shit to fix and optimize, see you soon! Remember most of what you seen is no where near the final version, we were mainly testing server stability under different loads. Something we have a lot better information on now, so thank you.

Sorry if I missed anyone's messages on teamspeak, discord or in-game I had so many messages from different people every 2 minutes tried to respond to as many as I could
Decent stuff was a blast, im sure you and the rest of the team will do an ace job, keep the great work up.

Another weekend, another test! The last tests were specifically looking at server stability under different loads and seeing how resources would react. Very positive outcome from the previous test, majority of issues with stabiltiy should now be fixed. Group whitelisting has been cleared, so create some roleplay stories, create a character, play out your character.

• A post with all "major" questions will be put up before release which will give answers to those questions

• No money will be given out, please use the in-game means to gather money and work together, see how far you can get!

• There are drug fields on the map which are hidden, what you do with the knowledge you gain is up to you.

Tonight 31/01/2020 8PM. The FiveM Server will be running a stable development build and all whitelisting will be turned off for a few hours. From this test I am specifically looking at client and resource bugs. The database has been cleared as there have been modifications to it since last test. If you join the server I ask you to have fun, report any bugs you encounter.

As of rules, please follow the below they are quite simple,

• No RDM - Random Death Match,

• No purposefully disrupting roleplay, scenarios or testing,

• Use common sense!

Please note, the FiveM server will not be a gun happy, frag montage environment. We will maintain high quality roleplay, whilst maintaining a accessability balance. Keep your hands up or die roleplay elsewhere!

You can direct connect to the IP '178.32.54.160:30120' or you can use the F8 and type 'connect 178.32.54.160:30120'

Back