What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Andrew - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your In-game name

Dan Knoob

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Andrew

Date of the incident

01/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life
Teamspeak

Please (in detail) describe the incident

We was robbing a guy and then he came and shot me and i type in chat what he was doing but he was in gb gang and the guy we robbed was Altis rebel Police so he said at we shot he gang member wich is not his gang member

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://medal.tv/clips/17423956/d1337zy8BvsC
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

alrighty Mr Knoob, as you can see in literally the first 20 sec of your video it shows you shooting MY gang members Hummingbird and therefor i shot you, simple as that.. I tried to tell you that i didnt rdm you, but u was saying i failrp`d and other things so i didn`t bother with you anymore and went to bed.

here is what was said in ts yesterday:

<23:47:11> "Dan Knoob": Why did u rdm
<23:47:41> "Andrew": no rdm here you shot at my gang members heli
<23:48:11> "Dan Knoob": None of us did that cause we were selling the trucks inv???
<23:49:08> "Andrew": shot at my friends helicopter
<23:50:10> "Dan Knoob": NO we did not, what are u not understanding, but we robbed a guy called Larsi and he is not u gang member like u said. but we still didnt shot at u chopper
<23:51:22> "Andrew": shot at my friends helicopter.. that is all, i am going to bed now good night sir.. i have decided that i cba going through the process of reporting you for what you did earlier, but just know that i dont like you
<23:52:23> "Dan Knoob": Nice metagame and nlr but doo that but i have u on clip right now so be like a man and stop doing that and give me comp for gear. cause larsi is not in u gang?? so u just failrp right and rdm???
<23:53:14> "Andrew": i did not rdm you
<23:53:37> "Dan Knoob": Is againest the rules to threat a report on people so if i was u i would not report me

The balded text should have some context i feel so ill try to explain it; I were going to get geared up at rebel outpost and me being my careful self decided to check the barracks for potential robbers, i did find Mr Knoob and his teammate all sneaky and shit, i was told to "put my hands up" and no further initiation was given, I then proceeded to try to give them advice to rob runs instead of camping rebel (scum), another civ (which i had no affiliation to) ran up and stole their orca so they tried to rip him out (without initiating), when he flew off i was executed without a word being said.

Andrew you need to start your own rp, that is very low quality rp. You didnt say a single word before you shot?

Andrew you need to start your own rp, that is very low quality rp. You didnt say a single word before you shot?
Cant tell if you are being serious or not, but may i ask why you have commented on this report as it does not involve you?

Its involves me, as im his "teammate" or whatever you called me. So yea, thats why i commented 🙂 

I have no further comments until an admin has their say, as you did not try to resolve this with me.

He wrote to you that you could comp his gear? But you didnt want to, so yea in one way he tried to solve it with you.

He wrote to you that you could comp his gear? But you didnt want to, so yea in one way he tried to solve it with you.
I have no intentions to compensate his gear when he initiated a conflict with me and my gang by shooting his helicopter

@i smell of shit and pussy Can you upload a video with audio. Otherwise the report will be denied. 

And would also please explain why you decided to shoot at the heli in the first place? 

Last edited by a moderator:
As there was no response and the video provided does not have audio we are unable to action anything on this report

Denied Lack of evidence.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back