What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Daniikss - 01/26/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniikss

In-game Name
Danikss

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:165891537

The date of your ban.
11/18/19

Member of the team that banned you.
mryan19

Reason given for your ban.

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because i said ''fu** you'' when a police member said if i have any last words.

Why should we unban you ?
well, because i really enjoyed playing the server with my friend and when i said that, it was in the heat of the moment and it just spit out, i wasn't saying it OOC and didn't mean to hurt or offend anyone in real life, i was saying it to the character in the game. I now understand that by saying stuff like that i can offend someone, so i wont be doing that again.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Went up to this guy and he was getting executed asked for final words and said "fuck you bitch you smell n****rs."

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I think i was banned because i said ''fu** you'' when a police member said if i have any last words.
Top one is from the admin logs, bottom one is your recollection. Why did you leave off the last part?

Because i never said ni****ers, why would i even say '' you smell (them) '' doesn't make sense, i might have said ''f**k you, you're retarded'' that may be possible but i never used the N word.

@Daniikss Why would our member of the staff team lie ?

Do you really think he values his position that lowly to go around lying ?

I didn’t say he was lying, he missheard what i said, because in that situation i did not use any racial slur.

@Daniikss As I was the staff member who was there there is no doubt in my mind of what you said. This was also heard by other members of the community who was there at the time. 

You can appeal when you can own up to your actions

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back