What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Ralph - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Constable

Your In-game name

PC Hagrid [6692]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Ralph

Date of the incident

01/26/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Ralph basically ran at me after I initated and told him to leave, proceeding to Shift+G me without initiating. Stole my stuff. No initiation basically. Didn't show any remorse either.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNYklT47HCc&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Why did you not try to resolve? Also, you break rp multiple times in the video, and also talk on teamspeak whilst knocked out, in itself fail rp.

Im more than happy to have a chat with you in liason if you  would like. 

EDIT: In roleplay, why would I show remorse, I offered you the chance to come to ts which you so rudely declined, and instead said I might just report instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because I really don't feel as though by trying to resolve it with you, I'm going to get anywhere.  Your responses to my texts in game were at best, uncaring.

I don't want to talk to you because you've clearly made the decision to go ahead without RP in mind and just get in game scripts.

I'll admit I talked in TS and game, but that's on the basis that quite frankly your actions were minge-tier at absolute best.

Also, isn't you trying to bribe me with compensation against server rules to avoid a ban report?

*Thinking*

okay ralph.png

I'll admit I talked in TS and game, but that's on the basis that quite frankly your actions were minge-tier at absolute best.
So, 2 wrongs don't make a right do they? Besides, common sense would dictate if you knock my mate out in front of me, I will retaliate.

You didn't initiate in response mate, which you've got to do. You stayed silent, ran around me and shift+G'd me. You didn't once initiate for friends and allies, or say "If you touch my friend I'll knock you out." You just drew a pistol and shift+g'd me.

No RP there right? After I was more than fair and told you to leave repeatedly, you remained. I tazed your friend as he didn't leave. You took the most mingey, RDM-like option available to get gear.

You didn't do it to get me away, you baited and then did it to get gear. Pretty obvious from the video footage I think. The first thing you did was ziptie me and take my gear. No RP involved, and you wonder why my response was "Wow, that's failrp."

Come on man, don't be stupid.  Ditch the kit you stole at a police station and apologise and I'll be satisfied.

Report Rejected

Report resolved between both parties involved

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back