What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Police bike & gun store

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alesia

Hobo first class
Some people had it, some didn't. But when driving the police bike, you often go flying, especially after doing a small jump with it. When getting off the bike, you also fall down from the hight the bike was and the bike teleports back to the ground.

We also found out with Jaffa that police who are not WL for guns can go to the gun store and buy themselves a gun there

Pushbikes, motorbikes and boats should no longer float, have applied a fix on local development build.

The weaponshop, this is something yet to be discussed with police command there are certain aspects where we don't want to heavily restrict players in factions to the extent they feel "cuddled 24/7"

It is my view, if you want to become a corrupt police officer in roleplay, go do it. But police command and internal investigation may be looking to catch people out. Let the roleplay flow, no restrictions implemented as of yet unless discussed with police command.

The weaponshop, this is something yet to be discussed with police command there are certain aspects where we don't want to heavily restrict players in factions to the extent they feel "cuddled 24/7"

It is my view, if you want to become a corrupt police officer in roleplay, go do it. But police command and internal investigation may be looking to catch people out. Let the roleplay flow, no restrictions implemented as of yet unless discussed with police command.
Who would be police command. Has that been decided? Will it be the same people that run the popo on arma? Because if so, the activity from command side willl most likely plummet. Just like our factions on arma doesnt allow leadership from other factions to lead factions in fear of activity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who would be police command. Has that been decided? Will it be the same people that run the popo on arma? Because if so, the activity from command side willl most likely plummet. Just like our factions on arma doesnt allow leadership from other factions to lead factions in fear of activity.
I have just seen this sorry, all questions like this will be put in a post soon, I don't want to go and say something then it is changed later on before release. When everything is confirmed and the finer details have been sorted a post with full details and questions will go up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back