What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - DiROL - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonzi

Staff Team
Staff Team
Your In-game name

bonzi buddy

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

DiROL

Date of the incident

01/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I followed diROL up to the altis metal exports, I attempted to roleplay out a robbery with him however within seconds he disobeyed my ordered and attempted to flee despite my threats saying if he tried to flee he would be shot. As such I shot him as he tried to drive off. After he bled out and I tried to lockpick his van to drive away with it, he returned in an offroad and began to repeatedly run me over. I didn't take any damage from this, however it did lock me in ragdoll. This forced me to relog as I did not want to lose my equipment under these unfair circumstances. I relogged, spawned in Kavala and drove back to the metal exports to finish taking his van.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
@Fendog The videos you provided are set to private. Can you change them to public or provide other evidence of the situation.

@CC mryan19 Sorry about that, but the person in question has already been perm banned so I privated the videos. Thanks tho

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back