What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - tofithelegend - 01/28/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

tofithelegend

In-game Name
Toby

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
01/28/20

Member of the team that banned you.
Capo | Advanced Roleplayer george harrison

Reason given for your ban.
vdm/trolling

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Mainly ban I received was aftermath of my own stupidity, the last ban was given me by admin on duty jack I suppose that was the name of him. I could not find him on the list (member of team). The ban that George Harrison gave me, I think was a little shady. I had a run with Hemmt and cartel boys came with police cars and harassed me until I stop, and took my Hemmt and all the material inside of it. I was angry because I but almost all of my money in the game for that run it was the first run for me also. I am not making excuses for my actions, just saying that I thought that was unfair of them to do me like that. That is when I let the my anger get the best of me and rammed them with my car, I was mortified. Still its not an excuse for my actions because I broke the server rules. The last ban I received a perm for, was when my friend was laying on the ground and NHS members were doing their job to him. I ran them over in Kavala it was meant to be a joke(stupid I know), I also accidentally ran over some other roleplayers in the process. And again I am not making excuses for my own stupidity, but I thought that giving me a perm ban was little too rough punishment for my actions. But again I broke the rules, and got banned multiple times in quite short period and that is yours to choose if you can see me as a roleplayer ever again.

Why should we unban you ?
Well, this might be a mainstream thing to say but I wish I could show you that I am capable to be a serious roleplayer, I know my actions were stupid to say atleast and maybe they can not be forgiven. I know its hard to believe because I´ve been a pain in the ass lately in the server. I understand that these are consequences of my actions and I have to pay a price for them. But if you guys are willing to give me a second chance I will show you that I can be a great roleplayer. I like the server, especially NHS members are legends to walk on the earth to say atleast. I love playing on the server to see a little corruption and a little tension rising between gangs etc. It feels like I was meant to be there. I love how this rp is made, and had fun times playing , that i never had in any other servers. But again by my own actions I took the priviledge that I could be a part of that, away from myself. So this is my apology of my actions. I hope that you could give me second chance or a "probation", so you could then decide whether I fit in or not. I promise from the bottom of my heart that I would play the game as it is suppose to and WONT commit any actions that are against the server rules. And for the Admin Jack i want to say that due to my broken english speaking, I cant express myself as I would want to. I want to be a part of the community and be a roleplayer you guys wouldnt believe(in a good way). I understand the consequences of my actions, and I am willing to pay the price even if it means that I could not play on the server ever again. I guess this is a far cry from me but hope you guys see something good in me. - Best regards Toby

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

in a months time you recieved 3 bans 2 for VDM. 
Dont you learn from your mistakes or do you dont care about the rules? 

I apologize that I rammed others with my vehicles and kept doing it, over and over again. I learn from my mistakes, especially now, when there is no other choice other than learn if I ever want to be a player on this server. I care about the rules, even though I broke them. I know its hard to believe, because all people in the dispute ban say they are "learned", "reborn", "grown up" including me. I dont say that words dont have meaning, But in my opinion I say acts show if you are what you claim to be. I hope I can show you not just by saying but with my actions that I can be a serious roleplayer. Ive read the rules, and I am trying my best to show that I really want to be a part of this community, even if it means that I have to change my behavior dramatically, which I will definitely do If I am granted a second chance. Best regards- Toby 

I know its hard to believe, because all people in the dispute ban say they are "learned", "reborn", "grown up" including me.
i cant count how many times if heard this indeed. But some people actually showed they can change. 
But tell me why did you kept vdming people? Did you enjoy it? 

Yes, It was "exciting" at first, then I continued my stupidity and used it to cause mayhem or something like that and that is really stupid thing to do. And I didnt learn enough until perm ban hit me. It was real a eye opener. I know it is hard to believe me or me to be convincing that I could do better. But I will and I hope I can show it. I again apologize my childish acts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, It was "exciting" at first
So you probably had 2 minutes fun,  But while you were having fun. 
You annoyed others by VDMing them. It may be fun for you. but other dont enjoy it. 
So next time i hope you think about the other people on the server aswell. 

Rules which you have to follow when you respawn, like you dont remember who your enemies were, where are your vehicles outside of your garage and you cannot return within 1000m of the locations you died, or enter the same combat situation Until the 15min NLR timer has expired. Yes, I have broken that rule, like when I respawn I went to get my vehicle back, or just Breaking NLR like dying in same city and spawning in again. Not my proudest moments to say atleast. Again sorry for my actions

Do you understand we are a serious roleplay community. 
And trolling of any kind is not acceptable. 
I am gonna give you a chance to proof us, you are worth to be part of the community. 
But before logging on, have a look at the rules again. 

Unbanned 02/02/2020

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back