What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Don Vasilly for Mayor!

Daryn Humatoonertoo

Hello there Citizen's of Altis and Kavala, my name is Don Vasilly, I am the Owner and Founder of Don Vasilly's Cider Company and have been on the island as a citizen myself since around 2014, and while I have been on the island more between 2016-2020, I have taken many breaks, seen many changes, and watched the Island change over many years. But you may ask, what can I offer to Altis and Kavala specifically? I understand one thing that very few seem to understand I understand how the Island Works... As it says in the Book of Wilco

"We were all but hobos, until we saw the light" Wilco 3:17
Down below I have a list of things I'll do if you elect me as Mayor.

#1: Jobs for the Hoboic Population: The Hobos are a main group and population of not just Kavala but the island, these Hobos usually in fits of Joblessness and Boredom cause chaos throughout the Island and Kavala specifically. If we give these people a purpose, specifically a job, it would not only cut out on Crime, but Chaos and Anarchy from Hobos would drop to an all time low. Jobs like Farmers, Miners, Fishermen and Cider Brewers are needed now more then ever, and the hobos are the perfect people to fit the bill. 

#2: The Rooting out of Corruption within the Police Force and Replacing them with the Good: As I said earlier, there is a Grey Area on this island, one of those areas is The Police Force. Corruption within the Force exists even as much as they try to hide it. This must be rooted out, and replaced with Good People who exist in the Force. 

#3: Opening a Channel of Communication with Poseidon in Kavala: I intend to open a Channel of Communication with Poseidon for the simple fact that you never see the Mayor talk to Poseidon. People also think that Poseidon is this "Shoot first, compensate (Their families) later" Type of group, but in reality again, its a grey area. I've seen members of Poseidon in action, protecting people in Pyrgos and helping the Hoboic Population, there was even talks of opening up a Hobo Baked Bean Kitchen but that never came to be. Poseidon has an easier time defending their area unlike when the Cops used to own it, and unlike the Cops who have been used as a Joke for the last years, Poseidon instills enough Fear in a Rebel to make them think about what their doing Illegally in their territory. But that being said Poseidon must be respected and I as Mayor intend to Communicate with them in Kavala.

#4: Neighborhood Watchmen: Kavala has always needed an outside group of Watchmen to keep an eye on Hobos, Cops, Poseidon and Rebels within Kavala, I intend on starting the Kavala Watchman Program, these individuals will be allowed to carry Pistols and Radios to report anything going on to either the Cops, NHS, or Myself and to also keep an eye on any Suspicious activities of Rebels or Cops.

#5: Lowering Taxes on Businesses and the Common Man: In order to help the local Kavala Economy, I intend to pass legislation to lower the Taxes of not just Businesses but the People of Kavala, with lowering Taxes more money will be put in the pockets of Everyone, therefor giving more people money to spend and put back into the Economy and therefor will help not only strengthen the Kavala Economy but the entire Altis Economy as well!

#6: Lowering the punishments on Drug Charges and Legalizing Some: Drugs are a Huge problem not just for Kavala but Altis as a Whole, however I think the problem is how Harsh Drug Punishments are. The Legality of Drugs have been debated for as long as Man knew Drugs were "Bad" Stuff like Meth should be alright banned with its Chemical makeup being a lot of crap, including stuff but not limited to Rat Poison, same thing goes for Heroin, but certain things like Cocaine, Weed, LSD should be relaxed on, over even just Outright legalize them, which I intend to send legislation to see if atleast in Kavala that would be possible.

Other Minor things I'll see if I can do is Play Cossack Music or Sabaton over the Loud Speakers.

But please, consider voting for me on February 1st! Whether you are a Cop, Rebel, Hobo, Poseidon, please consider voting for me at the Altis Mayoral Voting Polls!

Bad news everyone, I've recently come down with the Flu, That being said Im going to be taking a leave of absence until further notice, so this mayoral run will have to wait, Im sorry everyone :{

Back