What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - PeekQ, Boris Petrov - RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeirT

Your In-game name

SGT KeirT [5764]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

PeekQ, Boris Petrov

Date of the incident

01/28/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Me and ponty were driving to NPAS from kavala when we get to lakka we see a stolen police car with several armed people so we stop to get a better look and are immediately shot with near nothing said.

They ignored all messages i sent to them after the incident

(if for what ever reason the audio is required for the first 2 and a half minutes i will be happy to send it in a direct message but due, to the fact me and ponty were sharing sensitive information i feel it inst appropriate for all to hear)

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGx2EWozSbo
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

There was a reply on my video from PeekQ on my video which stated "dont get out the car" - now @PeekQ this isnt initation at all you never said what would happen if i stood out the car (i am also pretty much in the animation of getting out when you said this), do u think this is enough roleplay to be had before u shoot someone ... if so i have no clue what you are doing here and seen from other peoples videos of you, you are starting to make a habit of this arent you ? 

Hello there,

@SGT KeirT I would like to request the audio from the video if possible, just to have the clip as it is for full proof for the staff team.

Thank you for providing a longer video.

The incident is clear case RDM where the attackers gave no time at all to comply and even were telling to police not to get out when they got out. Both players will be banned for 2.2 RDM. 

Report Approved

Thank you for doing your part in keeping the community clean.

Your report has been approved and action has been taken against the reported player.

If you are out of pocket due to this case please now open a compensation request here, Do make sure to mention this report.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back