What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - Jpjvv - Other

Status
Not open for further replies.

17ambi

Your In-game name

ambi

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Jpjvv

Date of the incident

01/29/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Just spiked a truck coming down the road at the beginning of the video, then we instantly initiated. The guy driving decides to drive into the GZ, storing the truck in the process. Afterwards starts to talk shit. As it can be seen we asked him to leave GZ so we can continue even though we didnt have the truck anymore but he refused.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/QdW14Zb4Kms
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

@17ambi Please can you upload a minute or so before that as I need to see that you initiated further down the road. Thanks

did i have to do that? (i didnt) as far as i know if there s hostile interaction you cant go into gz, let alone store your vehicle. now i might sound crazy but i think that getting spiked and initiated on is a hostile interaction.

https://imgur.com/a/Gfjt1tM   this is where he was spiked

I was part of the situation, as he got spiked, he was continuing driving and then just turns into the GZ, from my understanding your in a hostile situation if there are people around you with guns aimed at you and starting to initiate. 

(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

I don’t think we need to go and upload a longer video to show if we initiated before or not. He clearly drove into it. And made no attempts to drive out, also storing it so combat logged as well 

Yes, please upload 2 minutes before so I could also see what happened. None initiated on me so rule 6.1.6 do not apply. When I got out of the truck I saw the wheels was broken. I thought you open fire on me while standing at the garage. So, please upload more of the footage so I could also see what exactly happened. You are not allowed to just open fire on vehicles.

Furthermore, read rule 2.6. Upload more footage so I could see where you chased me or where I tried to escape from you. I did not see anyone chasing me or initiating any form of quality role play.

(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay

With this in mind, please read rule 2.2. If you did not engage with me in any form of quality roleplay, it could be considered RDM which could also lead to a ban.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

And lastly, rule 2.8.

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only. Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

Yes, please upload 2 minutes before so I could also see what happened. None initiated on me so rule 6.1.6 do not apply. When I got out of the truck I saw the wheels was broken. I thought you open fire on me while standing at the garage. So, please upload more of the footage so I could also see what exactly happened. You are not allowed to just open fire on vehicles.

Furthermore, read rule 2.6. Upload more footage so I could see where you chased me or where I tried to escape from you. I did not see anyone chasing me or initiating any form of quality role play.

(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay

With this in mind, please read rule 2.2. If you did not engage with me in any form of quality roleplay, it could be considered RDM which could also lead to a ban.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play is considered RDM. (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) Mass RDM is a permanent ban.

And lastly, rule 2.8.

(2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only. Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.
Ok number 1, there is no need for a longer video as a longer video would try to show if there a previous encounter, secondly i initiated on you before you even entered the greenzone, listen to the recording is my recommendation to you. Combat storing, it says preventing roleplay at the end, u prevented ur vehicle to be stolen... number three, the reason your wheels were gone is because you got spike stripped. Fourthly, i asked you to either continue the situation or to come on teamspeak, no where have i stated if you dont do this ill do that, i said if you decide not to fix your mistake, then i may have to bring this further. 

Yes, please upload 2 minutes before so I could also see what happened. None initiated on me so rule 6.1.6 do not apply
On another note, No one has to initiate on you for this rule to apply. You have exploited the green zone by going inside so that we cannot rob/kill you. Meaning you've abused the zone.

On another question for you, do you think if someone else breaks a rule, that allows you to break a/multiple rules? because if you believe i broke a rule, (which ive made sure i didnt) then please have a reread of the rules and create scenarios and find rulebreaking stuff in them.  

i dont see why a longer video is needed. we re not reporting an rdm case. our initiation is right there. as far as the common sense rule goes i believe that even if you just get spiked without being initiated on you still cant drive into gz. same way you cant when you re being chased, again, without being initiated on.

i do have a longer video and ill probably upload it tomorrow if i didnt have any private conversation with cap but i gotta say im disappoonted of the way this is being handled and i would like a staff member to give me a reason as to why a longer video is needed given that the only initiation made throughout the entire interaction has been made at the beginning of the video

as for what that guy said its complete nonsense. 

no rdm

combat storing applies when you re initiated on aswell and that was not an outright threat of reporting.

we never fired a bullet. its called spikestrip

and yes we initiated on you. its on video and unless you re deaf its clear as day.

Please upload 2 minutes before.
until further notice, we will not, if a admin requests it again then we will, you still have not made counter points to mine.. is that because there arent any left? all you said were lies mate. we never shot at you, not a single bullet so your RDM story makes no sense.

EDIT: IF you would like, we could go on teamspeak and talk about the situation, depending on the talking we will or won't take this report down. It is your last chance to try and solve it with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see from the footage that you guys placed the spike strips just before the garage and I was on my way to the garage. The admins should make a call on this. From where I was sitting in the truck I could not see much. There is nothing to discuss. At 1:05 you threatened that you are will put the footage on the government website and you did. So, there is nothing to discuss. Neat trick, I must try this as well in the future however I will put spikestrips on both sides of the road and closer to the green zone. That way anyone that tries to enter the garage will violate the rules according to you. I will not be discussing this any further, the admins should make a decision and if this result in my getting ban, then so be it.

I see from the footage that you guys placed the spike strips just before the garage and I was on my way to the garage. The admins should make a call on this. From where I was sitting in the truck I could not see much. There is nothing to discuss. At 1:05 you threatened that you are will put the footage on the government website and you did. So, there is nothing to discuss. Neat trick, I must try this as well in the future however I will put spikestrips on both sides of the road and closer to the green zone. That way anyone that tries to enter the garage will violate the rules according to you. I will not be discussing this any further, the admins should make a decision and if this result in my getting ban, then so be it.
We are not looking for people to get banned, we dont want player reports to get people banned, we want people to understand, the reason we had to place them there is due to the fact that we were discusing if we should rob a person who was close by. I heard ur truck and i said to quickly place SS (spike strips) we had no other choice but to place them where ambi was, as he had them at the time. I never threatened, i said i may have to, i spoke with a admin about this, they said it was not a threat. If you were on the way to garage but see yourself get SS'ed and also people initiating its a better attempt to RP instead of driving inside the GZ.

I would also Like to add that you broke, (1.7) As a Roleplay game, every situation is different and not everything can be detailed within these rules and so it is important to remember this is an adult community and some things simply come down to common sense.

Being Spike Stripped and people coming with weapons out, and your claiming there was no hostile situation. 

Message to admin Incase they dont ask for anything else, Please do not ban this person, if they made a mistake, it is a mistake. I wish for that person not to be banned, but if he must then so be it. 

No, if it is a bannable offense, so be it. I will definitely place spike strips around garage from now on. It looks like an easy way to entrap people. In the spirit of Role Play. I am done, the admins must make a decision.

the distance from the garage is irrelevant  as long as it isnt a greenzone. further more it didnt seem to me like you were pulling to the garage until after you were spiked as u were driving full speed

i dont have to argue this but we didnt place it on purpose there. we just saw u coming and it happened that we were near a garage

The situation in your words started with the spiking of a vehicle, then initiating then entering the greenzone. I asked for the video so I could see that the vehicle had been infact spiked. Merely asked for just prior so I could see that the vehicle was spiked before this. Not trying to get blame put on anyone, merely wanting to see the full interaction before decisions could start to be made....

The gif you have provided is sufficient. From the way it was initially was described and the video it seemed like the vehicle had been spiked further down the road and something else had taken place. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back