What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - matty - VDM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Reacher

Your In-game name

SGT Jack Reacher [9615]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

matty

Date of the incident

01/30/92

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

VDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Person hit us in the back sadly i dont have that video i start recording after woods , then he take over us , turn around and literly went head to head . tehre is nothing to add its definetly was intensional VDM.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60vN4MwHScg&feature=youtu.be
https://gyazo.com/8923ef0f45cb359442d316540649fe6d
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I’m new to the server I can’t remember what happened but if memory recalls I was going around the corner and seen the truck  and then I turned my camera to look at it and then I slammed into your guys (on my screen I didn’t even hit you I was infront of you) I’m sorry about this is there anyway I can make it up to you 

There is nothing to  make up for it   since  our gear its free , but i do not beleve so  that was  an coincidence  sincer he did hit us in back of hatchback thats why i put   on recording in first place . il leave it for you guys t odiside was it intensional or not . 

Again I am sorry, like I said my camera was on the truck and then I like turned to follow it and bang we hit. If there is anything I can do to make up for it let me know 

As Jack requested to make the decision, I've come up with the conclusion to give a warning at this time. As it seems to me, it was intentional, therefor as of now, we'll leave it at this.

Alternative Action Taken

For future reference, please be more careful.

Your report has been dealt with, but perhaps not in the way you originally envisaged.

Whether this is beneficial or disadvantageous to you will depend entirely on the situation, and staff will have taken the most-appropriate action in the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back