What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Report a Player - SoDiUmChLoRide, Di HydrogenMonoxide, Ralph - Poor/Low Quality RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiillua

Your In-game name

Kiillua

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

SoDiUmChLoRide, Di HydrogenMonoxide, Ralph

Date of the incident

02/02/20

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Altis Life

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Saw a few trucks at Diamond with a guy ontop and thaught they were getting robbed. Decided to fly down and see what is happening. the guy ontop wich is Ralph then initiated on my heli and started shooting me. I then followed the trucks into town where they then proceeded to go into a Greenzone and store their vehicles. [I only landed in the Greenzone to get their names]

(2.6) Combat storing, such as storing a vehicle whilst you are being chased, impounding/scrapping your vehicle to gain an advantage or to otherwise prevent roleplay.
(6.1.6) You must not exploit the green zone to avoid ongoing hostile roleplay. Retreating into a green zone is forbidden.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/ix87xjc54pE
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

What....

You vdmed helicopter when I was on top of athira office block, you did not try to resolve at all, and then proceeded to run into the greenzone and land your help there. As for my initiation, you literally edited the audio out for it, why is that? You then proceeded to edit the audio back in later, so how can this even be a report for fail to when you edited the audio out?

i stated that u did initiate?? sooooo why would i edit something out....xD..im not here to argue..let admin decide what needs to be done

Please provide an unedited clip, the audio is muted until conveniently after I initiated.

EDIT: Turns out your in game audio was so low theres no way in hell you could hear anything, watching the video I cant even hear the helicopter lol

Last edited by a moderator:
theres something wrong with ur pc then coz i hear everything clear xD...you innitiate on 2:09 ingame....shoot at me on 2:13...

then ur gang mates stores their shit at 4:25

end of discussion..stop saying stupid shit about me editing out audio...if so...why dont u just send a POV of yourself??? 

you innitiate on 2:09 ingame
Turns out this is true, you heard the initiation, you did not comply. You then have the cheek to land in front of my mates (who were not involved so not a clue why they are being reported). You then continued follow so I landed on the office block and continued to shoot, then you VDM my helicopter breaking the engine, then fled and landed in a greenzone, then you metagamed my friends? I really don't see the point in this report.

Edit: Please ignore comments about editing, can confirm 2:09 is the time I initate, just me watching the video on low volume so didn't hear anything. Sorry, my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having looked through the evidence on this one a few times I have came to a decision on it.

As you fly over to diamond factory you see 2 trucks and a heli. The person in the helicopter give you instructions to leave (no mention of friends ect) and you get shot at and start following the trucks. During this situation there is nothing connecting those 2 trucks to the combat that happened as you did not provide them with any roleplay showing you wanted them to stop or to rob them.

For the reasons just stated above will be no action taken this report.

Thank you for your report, Unfortunately, it has been declined

The staff member will advise shortly why on this occasion they have declined to take action against the reported player.

Please do not let this put you off making further reports in the future, We rely on our player base to help keep our community clean.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back