What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Terrorist gangs why are they here/ allowed?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shandy693

Why are know terror groups allowed to exist on the island ie alquiada and the Islamic states? How long would a group referring to the nazis last? They should not be here or considered open season on the island. To top it all off the initiation s are shit ie you have three seconds to put your hands up or be shot 1,2, bang  and that is the entire encounter. Very bs. Pls get rid of them or allow them to be engaged  upon identification that is what group they belong too, 🙏 

Why are know terror groups allowed to exist on the island ie alquiada and the Islamic states? How long would a group referring to the nazis last? They should not be here or considered open season on the island. To top it all off the initiation s are shit ie you have three seconds to put your hands up or be shot 1,2, bang  and that is the entire encounter. Very bs. Pls get rid of them or allow them to be engaged  upon identification that is what group they belong too, 🙏 
Erm what? AFAK there are no terrorist Named nor Terrorist based groups at all? You must initiate, and can not pull of “I am terrorist” to mass rdm. I wouldn’t be half surprised if trying to name yourself “ISIS” gets you insta banned by the bot. 

Unfortunately I have seen them around the island for about the past week  causing havoc but me breaking rules of the land to get banned for them is not a option if you even see one pls just turn on your body cam/ go pro. I. Just. Figured mine out. So that is what I will be doing 

Erm what? AFAK there are no terrorist Named nor Terrorist based groups at all? You must initiate, and can not pull of “I am terrorist” to mass rdm. I wouldn’t be half surprised if trying to name yourself “ISIS” gets you insta banned by the bot. 
There is a group called "al qaida" the people in that group are also using terrorists names and talking OOC about comiting past terroristic events i've seen those people on 3-4 days ago in the late evening/midnight.

I have no answer to your first sentence as I personally have not ever seen such a group exist here.  - And people have to give you time to comply with their demands or that would go against Rule "7.1.3" they also have to provide you with "High Quality Roleplay" this is a High Quality Roleplay server after all. And when it comes to groups that you have mentioned previously, to my knowledge I do not think that would ever be allowed here due to due to how sensitive it is not only that but I do not see why one would want to RP as those groups anyway.

@Shandy693 Assuming staff see this post they are able to check/devs can check the gangs in game and disband/action this how they seem fit 

If you see things like this its best to report it with evidence.

Yes these are the dudes that were crashing their choppers into kavala.

I saw this happening and I too wonder why no action is being taken against them

Admins are not always in the right place at the right time watching so that's why it is best to record and report.

God is great I think it translates to, however if they are screaming this before crashing into people etc etc it would be very distasteful 

I do not see any report a player posts from you so before questioning why are people not doing anything about it I ask why haven’t you done anything about it ?

Report what you feel is wrong and the staff will judge

I don’t see why people make pointless feeds about this kind of stuff. If someone is being racist or trying to imitate a racial act. Then report them it’s pointless making a post. 

@C H A R L I E  ok get what you are saying so If I wanted I could make a group called nazis  as long as I don’t say racist stuff then I am golden I think not. I asked the question how is it allowed  to even be here on the first place. Trying reading it all thru. If you can’t answer the question  then we don’t need need your opinion.

Yes I have seen this stuff and worse. I myself will be recording all my interaction from now on 

Eh it's roleplay, just because I get in gunfights with police on RPUK doesn't mean I go around shooting every PC Plod I see IRL, as long as someone's not going to the point of targeted abuse then I don't see the issue. If you can't deal with the concept of terrorism in video games good luck playing any FPS set in modern times, 90% of them have a NATO vs insurgents as their main two groups. 

Another point: if you're not allowed to roleplay anything linked to racism then the name 'Winston Churchill' should be banned, as his views and quotes on muslims and arabs in general would certainly be banned on rpuk - but if you're not espousing those particular views yourself, what's the issue? Same goes for roleplaying as the Gestapo or something in my opinion - I don't understand the double standard where the equivalent communist group would be acceptable simply because they murdered civilians more indiscriminately. 

That being said you can't use it as an excuse for mass RDM, but if nothing historically sensitive can ever be roleplayed this significantly restricts roleplay. Is 'Obama' banned because he committed war crimes? What about 'RAF' - they intentionally bombed civilian targets, another war crime. Is it not allowed to call a group the 'IRA' because they were terrorists? I can imagine that wouldn't please some Irish community members. The current rules do a decent job of allowing this, I hope they are interpreted by staff in the same way I would.

Last edited by a moderator:
@C H A R L I E  ok get what you are saying so If I wanted I could make a group called nazis  as long as I don’t say racist stuff then I am golden I think not. I asked the question how is it allowed  to even be here on the first place. Trying reading it all thru. If you can’t answer the question  then we don’t need need your opinion.

Yes I have seen this stuff and worse. I myself will be recording all my interaction from now on 
Your saying how is it allowed but when your on the forms talking about isis blah blah. You don’t need to start a topic speaking about it when you can just message a member of management. If you see that report it if you think it’s valid on what there doing. Instead of making a post which is giving them credit for doing it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back