What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here!

Unban Appeal - Darkar100McLean - 02/05/20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkar100McLean

In-game Name
Steve

Steam ID
STEAM_0:0:152580307

The date of your ban.
02/05/20

Member of the team that banned you.
DELETER

Reason given for your ban.
Exploiting

Where was you banned
Altis Life

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
Because I was using an exploit i got taught by going through doors

Why should we unban you ?
I didn't know that the server took things this seriously and I didn't gain anything from when I did the exploit. This server has been my main game from when I come home from work or when I have just wanted to chill and have a mess around and also I have learnt not to do anything like this again because at the end of the day, the only person this is affecting is myself.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

I confirm this is not a temporary ban as those are not appealable

Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read our rules
Yes

Late night a lot of alerts on BM about this player break into AR without opens door. Jump in game and see him jump throw the door and try to take creates. When he couldn't take anyone tried to get out of the room he log to lobby and back into the game and ran to Kavala PD and did the same there trying to see if there was anything in the crates. 

When spoken he lied and said he has never been at AR and just logged on. When told he been watching and he will receive perm ban for exploit he keep state that i was a fucking asshole
Well firstly why wouldn't this be treated seriously ? if you wish to play on a server where all of the above is seen as acceptable then please say so ill just close this appeal as there really isn't any point.

That's a nice why to speak to a member of our staff team when they caught you out... @Darkar100McLean 

Who apparently taught you this exploit then ?

Well firstly why wouldn't this be treated seriously ? if you wish to play on a server where all of the above is seen as acceptable then please say so ill just close this appeal as there really isn't any point.

That's a nice why to speak to a member of our staff team when they caught you out... @Darkar100McLean 

Who apparently taught you this exploit then ?
I'm really not to sure who shown me this but it was about almost a week ago. I was in kavala town and next to the pub there was a member of the ARAC behind a locked door and then somebody had said how to get in there. I tried it then and nothing happened so I left the area to do an aluminium run. I then went online a few days later at about 0100hrs GMT and I had seen that there wasn't that many people on. I went straight to the weapons cache outside kavala to see if i could find a tablet to see for prices (as I'm not sure how it works) so I used this exploit to gain entry and try and find something useful but nothing was showing up for me. I triggered the alarm about 4 times by pressing the windows key as I had no idea what i was doing so then I tried to get out of the building but failed to do so. I logged out then re-logged back into kavala to see if it would work at the police station but it didnt work and then the admin restrained me and questioned me. I am so sorry to the admin {DELETER} as he was trying to find out what happened so because I didn't know what to say I had lied to him to try and get myself out of the situation because I know what I had did was wrong and I have had fun playing on the server, I didn't want anything bad to happen in that aspect. When the admin said that he was going to perm ban I just got angry within myself and got fed up so that's why I said that to him but there was no need to. To the admin reviewing this I am generally sorry and I hope that we can try and resolve this issue.

Calling staff assholes and exploiting... You've certainly dug yourself into a pretty deep hole...

Answer / Complete the following.

- What is exploitation?

- Why is exploitation not allowed?

- Why should you be granted an unban?

- If you were to be unbanned and come across another exploit, what would you do differently?

Calling staff assholes and exploiting... You've certainly dug yourself into a pretty deep hole...

Answer / Complete the following.

- What is exploitation?

- Why is exploitation not allowed?

- Why should you be granted an unban?

- If you were to be unbanned and come across another exploit, what would you do differently?
-Exploiting is using a glitch which has been un-intentionally left in the game and then using this glitch or exploit to gain an unfair advantage for myself and over other players.

-Exploitation shouldn't be allowed for the same reasons as above because we all come to play the game fairly and nobody should have this unfair advantage. Other people have worked hard for their gear when other people can just come across and try and instantly get access to the same amount of gear as they have without putting in the hard work. Also being in a roleplay community it is also breaking roleplay and such events wouldn't happen in real life or in this instance, roleplay. 

- I have recently been on PC just for a couple months as I have just bought a little set up and since I have been on it, the Altis life server has pretty much been the only server I have been playing on. Since I have had the ban it has been sitting there and it hasn't been used since and it has been something I've been looking forward to playing on from when I have come home from work or my day off. As I have said previously I have never meant to cause harm in using this exploit and it was a stupid thing to do and I should have never called one of the admins an "asshole" even if I was angry within myself. Nothing like this would happen again as I can see what my actions have caused and I wouldn't want to go through this process again.

-if I ever come across an exploit again, I would tell the admins or somebody high up and I would also try and get their roleplay name if said person has either tried to show me or either use an exploit.

To Deleter and all admins I really am sorry about this and I can swear nothing like this would happen again. I have tried to go on other servers and there all unorganized and I respect the professionalism of all the admin team.

If you end up getting banned for the same offence again, i would say it would be a waste of time to even appeal it.

In terms of a serious rule like this, this is your final chance. Re-read the rules before you hop back on and be ALOT more respectful towards member of staff.
Understood? Good.

UNBANNED

Welcome Back!

Now that you’ve been unbanned don’t forget to give our rules a thorough read over again here.

Please note unbans on the server are instant and you will be able to connect straight away.

Additionally, to get more involved with the community join our Steam Group and Discord!

Steam Group: RPUK Steam Group

Discord: RPUK Discord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back